initiated

Apr 8, 2018
Well, MC's girls are doing eachother, but without MC present in those encouters and without his knowledge. So, technically this is cheating, even if all of his girls are in his harem. Which is weird thing to have in a game where MC's girls are capable of only whoreshipping him and his dick. It is possible to avoid it by simply not turning such option on.
I meant situations where the girls have a husband, boyfriend or fiance that the MC corruption steals them from. or a different guy the girl loves, untill the MC forces her to change her mind and redirect that effection towards himself through corruption.

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Also, at least once a girl we have corrupted should pretend to still be resisting us secretly to trick someone. Ayumi could do it to her friends, or Erina to trick the gods.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
RiseOfCorruption-0.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Justin Edmondson

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone know if I have to restart if my quest on Yuma's corruption says to talk to princess in the dungeon yet I'm about at the end of the newest update or do I have to go another way

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know if I have to restart if my quest on Yuma's corruption says to talk to princess in the dungeon yet I'm about at the end of the newest update or do I have to go another way
It's likely just an issue with the journal. If it doesn't update after doing Yuma's level 3 content, I'll try to have that fixed in the next update.

How do you access Yuma's Lvl3 content? It says to speak Ayumi in the Dungeon (assuming it means the wall) but there's no one there...
To access Yuma's level 3 content, first talk to bogthos in hypatia's meeting room after you've done his previous tasks in that room, and have Erina at level 2. That should trigger a cutscene and begin a new quest for the demon queen. Talk to bogthos again, and you should get a cutscene between Yuma and Ayumi. Then talk to Ayumi in the meeting room, and then you should be able to progress Yuma to level 3 in your bedroom back at the castle.

Padre_Bombita

Dec 11, 2021
Few bugs I've found:
- In Hepatia while in the Noble district when I wanted to go to the Commercial district it kept looping me back to the Noble district (it only happened in that combination, I didn't have problems with accessing the Commercial district from others, as well I could go other districts while I was in the Noble one)
- In the Meeting room you can discuss with Bogthos about going to the vault even after you've done it for the first time
- The messenger who told me to meet Ferox only spawned after I've already talked to Ferox, which resulted in the quest I've received, in which I have to check the cave where Ferox is, not completing

Reactions: Peacekeepr

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I meant situations where the girls have a husband, boyfriend or fiance that the MC corruption steals them from. or a different guy the girl loves, untill the MC forces her to change her mind and redirect that effection towards himself through corruption.
And that's another great example why I have this damn and stupid NTR abbreviation and instead I think we should be using plain language instead, because NTR means many things and you have to be specific which one you actually had in mind.

My little digression aside, as far as I remember first girl that is stolen via corruption from her (not so) beloved boyfriend is the first and main girl. Second girl being stolen via corruption from her husband is queen herself.
Stealing first girl via corruption is obligatory for story and is also an introduction to the game mechanics.
As for queen, I can't say for sure if she is avoidable. I didn't reach that far in corruption, because I quit playing it due to game being a bit restricted and feeling empty.

Still, it is worth at least trying it, because it ain't another generic and boring RPGMaker made crap.

kumaonlyme

Apr 29, 2024
It's likely just an issue with the journal. If it doesn't update after doing Yuma's level 3 content, I'll try to have that fixed in the next update.

To access Yuma's level 3 content, first talk to bogthos in hypatia's meeting room after you've done his previous tasks in that room, and have Erina at level 2. That should trigger a cutscene and begin a new quest for the demon queen. Talk to bogthos again, and you should get a cutscene between Yuma and Ayumi. Then talk to Ayumi in the meeting room, and then you should be able to progress Yuma to level 3 in your bedroom back at the castle.
bug when talk to misaki to train Erina after lvl 2

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
when we not go to the sex in Second floor (Random Sex) the Mc and others stay invisible. And i Not found the quest when out in plave of queen of demons.

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
This game looks promising, and so much potential but still could add more unique corruption way
1. the chapter 1 before demon queen is just old school sexual corruption , this have mind control but doenst have focus on it, meaning not mind control who can control their mind,i know maybe power scale between mc and the heroine is balance, maybe when mc have through journey figure out can expand mind control power or corruption power.
2. unique way to corrupt a girl, like possession corruption, gender bender corruption, etc, is up to u if this game plans just same old way but if u consider that that will be good to the game to find unique & not burnout to same way to corrupt girl
3. if u have already in mind the plot gonna be multiple branch u should consider it, or this will be messed up with bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
u should have meaningfull choice with branch if u can handle it, or just pointless choice with same outcome, is up to your knowledge of game engine if can handle it, i know is gonna be complicated
4.can u expand save slot more than 20, i think 20 doesnt enough, if people want manual save scum for make sure people want to replay that certain section or want to load if that messed up

overall good game, with potential
I think im gonna wait before chapter 2 demon queen done, for best exprience, the new character still doenst have complete corruption yet

Last edited:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Do we know yet what the outcomes of the Romanos choices leads too. I am too nervous to screw up to choose, my save is far back.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes