• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Good luck with that dream. As many games as this dev has abandoned, don't count on a sequel to this one. I enjoyed the short story line. I prefer more choices than it gave, but overall it was a cool game. Would be great to see a sequel, since I really hate open endings not getting continued....but....not gonna hold my breath on it.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
It's probably way too late to ask, but does anyone know if the main character was purposely based on a young Jessica Alba?
If so, it certainly seems like some great opportunities were wasted here, despite the great designs of the model :(

• Angry
Reactions: juju2000

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Would've been a fantastic game but I got stuck at the bikini part. I'm in an endless loop of when she was trying on the bikini.

Khanh Nguyen

Feb 26, 2018
help i got stuck when 1st day of Office, after the give away panty and done with the day work i cant go sleep or do anything else. what i need to do ? please help

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Sheesh.. the dialogue pretty much amount to "FUCK" and "FUCKING" every other sentence.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes