VN Ren'Py Abandoned Robbin' Hoods [0.4.2] [madmate.games]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hunni, the dev said, quite clearly that nothing is going to change going forward.

That was aimed directly at you.

Then you're all "well, as long as you learn for the future" when he just told you the future won't be any different.....

It's like you completely ignored everything he said to you.
Apparently you havent read anything i posted.

Anyway, i am sure the Dev will eventually realize the mistakes the game has, with the good renders it has, there is a reason why he has $31 per month on his patreon, and a big part of that reason is the storyteller and the awfull, completely awfull MC writing.

Either he doesnt care about his sister or he does, the Dev should pick one and write accordingly, which hasnt happened (havent played the current update yet) and keeps being inconsistent across the game. I am fine with any of them (caring or not caring), as long as its consistent.

The Dev seems to be writing around the MC caring (at least thats what the dialogs say) so the whole "staying around in the house without doing anything" doesnt fit, and screws the whole story

Last edited:

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
maybe asked before, but any plans for animated scenes?
There are a few in the latest release, most are locked behind one route though.

Changelog have nothing, only numbers
It's a chapter based game, v0.3.x means it's 3rd chapter in the story, and the x in that number represents the bug fix version (ie. there have been 2 bug fixes for v0.3). Previous versions were only available to Patreons so I think posting change log would be worthless for new players or non-Patreons and only lead to potential spoilers.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Not sure about the new freeroam elements of the game it was kinda annoying (especially the storyteller part at the end of that scene) and it seems if we choose Malady in the first chapter then we're locked out of Anna's route, at least the MC got to actually do something in this chapter, hope this doesn't turn into a room clicking simulator

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm slowly going game :( wont download for quick ending
Hope Dev Makes some Changes o_O

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Apparently you havent read anything i posted.
How is that relevant to the point?

The dev told you he isn't going to change anything, what you posted has no bearing on that point.

I quoted you because your next post after he told you he wasn't going to change anything said you hope he learns for the future. He just told you it's going to be exactly the same.

Me reading your posts does not change that fact, it isn't me developing the game.

I just found it amusing that you completely ignored what the dev said to you, that's all.

No point telling me your problems, I can't fix them. If I could, I would but as utterly amazing as I so very obviously am, not to mention cute and adorable, I can't push devs into doing what people want. Sadly miracles are out of my reach even though I may be the size of a pixie (before some other bugger makes a short joke at me) I don't have their magic.

P.S. I make a joke and try to keep things light hearted and they still act like a dick to you. Hate people like him. Waste of time..... Block pile you go.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

The dev told you he isn't going to change anything, what you posted has no bearing on that point.

I quoted you because your next post after he told you he wasn't going to change anything said you hope he learns for the future. He just told you it's going to be exactly the same.

Me reading your posts does not change that fact, it isn't me developing the game.

I just found it amusing that you completely ignored what the dev said to you, that's all.

No point telling me your problems, I can't fix them. If I could, I would but as utterly amazing as I so very obviously am, not to mention cute and adorable, I can't push devs into doing what people want. Sadly miracles are out of my reach even though I may be the size of a pixie (before some other bugger makes a short joke at me) I don't have their magic.
The Dev asked for feedback, he even has a fucking developer note asking for criticism.

I explained to him the many problems his game has, an opinion that is shared by most of the people that posted.

Now, the Dev can do whatever he wants with that criticism, he can ignore it, keep getting 30 bucks a month and then rush an early ending to the game or abandon it or can actually embrace criticism (whic again, doesnt only comes from me), improve his game and maybe make it successful.

I have no control over that, but i will keep giving my feedback, even if you or the Dev dont want to hear it and would prefer to live in a dreamland where everyone praises the failing game.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I may be wrong on this, but it is afterall my opinion.

This has an Incest patch, cool...fine...wonderful. But everything has been about Anna or Malady. Sarah is all but forgotten. So I am gleening that this is more of a slow burn with the sister...minus ofcourse the sleeping in the same bed and morning after. However, even in this update it still comes down to Anna and Malady? If there is going to be an incest patch, then we should at least as player move closer to what that patch is for. It just seems this is more about Anna and Malady and if that is the case then there isnt a need for a patch you could make it childhood friends like most games.

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019

P.S. I make a joke and try to keep things light hearted and they still act like a dick to you. Hate people like him. Waste of time..... Block pile you go.
Ahhhh, Avaron1974, I do so love your snarky ass. You never fail to make me laugh

Keep kickin' ass, kid! :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
The Dev asked for feedback, he even has a fucking developer note asking for criticism.

I explained to him the many problems his game has, an opinion that is shared by most of the people that posted.

Now, the Dev can do whatever he wants with that criticism, he can ignore it, keep getting 30 bucks a month and then rush an early ending to the game or abandon it or can actually embrace criticism (whic again, doesnt only comes from me), improve his game and maybe make it successful.

I have no control over that, but i will keep giving my feedback, even if you or the Dev dont want to hear it and would prefer to live in a dreamland where everyone praises the failing game.
So.. did you see that now MC is more concerned from little sis? Is just a change in dialog, but is something... (y)

The intervention from the narrator was... good surprisingly, I mean, it was the right amount of time in my opinion...
The sandbox... uf.. hope it doesn't become a main mechanic in the game..
A lot of exposition this chapter, kinda feeling we are still in the intro, I hope the game take of with the next chapter.
Good luck to the dev! Really want to to see more love betwene MC and sis :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wow! A binary choice! The developer can either do what you want and succeed, or not and fail miserably.

Or maybe the developer will be able to muddle through without help from kibitzers.

Reactions: Avaron1974

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Wow! A binary choice! The developer can either do what you want and succeed, or not and fail miserably.

Or maybe the developer will be able to muddle through without help from kibitzers.
Well, after 2 chapters and only 13 supporters, i would think he needs to change his direction. But sure, he can keep trying to do the same things in an attempt to find different results, that surely could work....

Now i havent played chapter 3 yet, so i cant know if he has.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well, all of the things I had issues with back in March are still very much in the game, and now there is a free roam section that makes you click on random shit trying to find the right object. Game doesn't look to be improving and is a pretty easy drop now.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well, all of the things I had issues with back in March are still very much in the game, and now there is a free roam section that makes you click on random shit trying to find the right object. Game doesn't look to be improving and is a pretty easy drop now.
Free roam added? Why... now i have very little interest in even playing the update

Reactions: Aelth

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You are breaking into a house and you need to navigate around trying to find clues. Honestly I just closed the game at that point so not sure how long it is or what comes after.
Yeah, thats it, i'm out of this game then

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes