5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
I found a way to make all three characters instant-break
But none of the corresponding achievements are unlocked, I guess it's a bug

In Zu's case, just let any human cum in her vagina
In Johanna's case, just make her wear three dog accessories (include plug) and let any dog fuck her vagina
In Sofi's case, just have her wear two Vibrator and the Hypno Goggles

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Do you know how to unlock these?
And by the way, do you know how to unlock Sofi's?
I already have most of what I was missing, and the "Instant break" already appears but it doesn't register for me either. I'm just missing the "No, I Want A Clean One!" and "Rekt'em", how is it achieved?

Reactions: kidderyao

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I found a way to make all three characters instant-break
But none of the corresponding achievements are unlocked, I guess it's a bug

In Zu's case, just let any human cum in her vagina
While that is true in Zu's case, once you've cum inside one girl with 10 different dick skins you unlock the achievement for extra dick skins, one of which is Zu's boyfriend Sixten. That skin is 100% the one you need to use to unlock the(currently bugged) corresponding achievement, since it immediately makes her horny.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
The "pleasure prevention" tatoo should prevent them from breaking or simply from not having orgasms? Because I noticed I can break them even with the tatoo if I use the instant break strategy. Should be a bug, right? Unless I misunderstood the use of the "pleasure prevention" tatoo.

Aswiri

Sep 6, 2018
The "pleasure prevention" tatoo should prevent them from breaking or simply from not having orgasms? Because I noticed I can break them even with the tatoo if I use the instant break strategy. Should be a bug, right? Unless I misunderstood the use of the "pleasure prevention" tatoo.
It's just prevent orgasm and girl not reacted about it.

Gasbag127

Oct 5, 2021
I haven't been able to find a "clean" dick either, but I can speak to the slap achievement. Put the tattoo that says how much cum is in her, and fill them both up. Vaginal as well as Anal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doc_Pie

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
So is there no way of stop the girls from breaking? Talking about Zu and Jo. The "pleasure prevention" tattoo seems to simply prevent orgasm, not breaking.

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
Is there a way to keep the girls from breaking? Zu instant breaks if a human cock cums in her pussy and the pleasure prevention sticker doesn't stop it

Reactions: Retts

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
This was already here.
As far as I can tell the version that was added is the same as the previous one.
I just downloaded the Mega version of HoracesHoarseHorseWhores and it's the recent updated one, but you're right about the changelog. I'll write out the changes posted by RC in his Discord announcement and then report my comment to see if it'll get updated.

Changelog:
Horace's Hoarse Horse Whores v2023-12-19
Added:
  • Re-recorded and additional audio for Zu, Jo and Sofi
  • New features and customization options
  • Save system that saves your cosmetic options and various counters
  • More cosmetic options and skins
  • New helpful achievements list that also works as a guide
  • Lots of small things that I've forgotten about, but will surely make you go "Wow!"

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes