5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
I feel this could have been a bunch of small updates through the year before the ones requiring new voices.
Like majority of the Sofi stuff could have worked without redoing her entire performance.
Or spanking the girls and the extra stickers.

Over a year's wait and a $20 paywall, I don't think it's worth it.

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
Yeah. He's always done this. Don't really see the issue with this as it's literally just a week until it's released publicly.
This version is more or less an open beta anyway. To find and fix any issues that were not found in initial playtests
Right but the progress in making this could have been spread out regarding the voice lines issue and a few things like spanking and stickers. I would prefer small updates over a years worth and then having to deal with a 20$ paywall. Imagine being tier 3 on their patreon for so long and then he drops the paywall, thats a big middle finger to those patient enough whilst subscribed. Its an extra week added to the whole year of waiting. Also they said any bugs found will be fixed in future updates, right now its just gonna have to stay unless its unplayable.

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Right but the progress in making this could have been spread out regarding the voice lines issue and a few things like spanking and stickers. I would prefer small updates over a years worth and then having to deal with a 20$ paywall. Imagine being tier 3 on their patreon for so long and then he drops the paywall, thats a big middle finger to those patient enough whilst subscribed. Its an extra week added to the whole year of waiting. Also they said any bugs found will be fixed in future updates, right now its just gonna have to stay unless its unplayable.
Okay well here's a question for you my guy, are you a patreon? Are you one of the people giving him money and you feel dissatisfied with it? Or are you someone who can't wait a week for something free?

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
Okay well here's a question for you my guy, are you a patreon? Are you one of the people giving him money and you feel dissatisfied with it? Or are you someone who can't wait a week for something free?
And heres an answer for you "My guy" I am a patreon member of the third tier, one of the longest memberships Ive had before a fourth tier was even added. So yes it conflicts my interests. Even if I were not a patreon member, waiting this long for something completely avoidable in several aspects just to be locked out for another week isnt something people enjoy. So although you are attempting the "be patient" role, Im sure you have your moments of cravings despite your "Nah I dont, trust" comments.

Long story short, I feel shafted. Hoping someone will leak it early at this point but if not it is what it is.

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
And heres an answer for you "My guy" I am a patreon member of the third tier, one of the longest memberships Ive had before a fourth tier was even added. So yes it conflicts my interests. Even if I were not a patreon member, waiting this long for something completely avoidable in several aspects just to be locked out for another week isnt something people enjoy. So although you are attempting the "be patient" role, Im sure you have your moments of cravings despite your "Nah I dont trust" comments.
Well In that case then your frustration is completley understandable.
My apologies.

Jul 20, 2017
And heres an answer for you "My guy" I am a patreon member of the third tier, one of the longest memberships Ive had before a fourth tier was even added. So yes it conflicts my interests. Even if I were not a patreon member, waiting this long for something completely avoidable in several aspects just to be locked out for another week isnt something people enjoy. So although you are attempting the "be patient" role, Im sure you have your moments of cravings despite your "Nah I dont, trust" comments.

Long story short, I feel shafted. Hoping someone will leak it early at this point but if not it is what it is.
If you feel that fucked over why not just post his shit here then? Honest question.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019

No offense, but have you tried to make your displeasure known to RC?
I mean, most of the people in this thread are pirates who don't pay any money
So we can't do anything for you, at best we can offer emotional support
If you don't think you're getting your money's worth, you should speak to the creator
While I realize that Patreon doesn't operate with the usual business logic
I still think you all have standing to make a customer complaint

• Haha
Reactions: Vadginator
Nov 10, 2019

If anyone could find the instant break for Jo, that'd be great. I tried dog anal with the dog headband+nose, but that didn't work.
i was on his website he said in a post a wile ago how it works you need to dress her like this but i don't find the tail butt plug :unsure:

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Also for Zu dress Jo full in cat and find cat buttplug. Use human on Zu and she should break

Sofi needs Dunce cap Hypno googles and Both vibrators on chest and pussy

Last edited:

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
No offense, but have you tried to make your displeasure known to RC?
I mean, most of the people in this thread are pirates who don't pay any money
So we can't do anything for you, at best we can offer emotional support
If you don't think you're getting your money's worth, you should speak to the creator
While I realize that Patreon doesn't operate with the usual business logic
I still think you all have standing to make a customer complaint
I tried, he doesnt respond to those comments, its rough truly. Im sorry for anyone I snapped at, its just sad is all.

• Sad
Reactions: fighting001

Viewerer

Sep 24, 2022
Also for Zu dress Jo full in cat and find cat buttplug. Use human on Zu and she should break

Sofi needs Dunce cap Hypno googles and Both vibrators on chest and pussy
Do you happen to know which sticker for them not to break and prevent there pleasure bar from rising?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes