• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
in recent games there is pregnancy.
rock candy got over his dislike of vaginal

HoracesHoarseHorseWhores has impreg

ellie's exorbitant extrication has impreg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my first robot has impreg

IIRC rudolf's revenge might have it too.
Thanks for organizing this, unfortunately rudolf's revenge doesn't include impreg (only vagina sex)
And I'd like to point out that pregnancy and impregnation are not the same thing
It's a shame that F95zone doesn't distinguish the difference carefully (only the pregnancy tag)
I like both but I prefer impregnation, So I'll admit that I've kind of enjoyed the changes at Rock Candy over the years
But as a longtime fan of RC's over the years, it does make me a little worried
Wondering what's stopping him from being as obsessed with anal sex as he used to be?

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Thanks for organizing this, unfortunately rudolf's revenge doesn't include impreg (only vagina sex)
And I'd like to point out that pregnancy and impregnation are not the same thing
It's a shame that F95zone doesn't distinguish the difference carefully (only the pregnancy tag)
I like both but I prefer impregnation, So I'll admit that I've kind of enjoyed the changes at Rock Candy over the years
But as a longtime fan of RC's over the years, it does make me a little worried
Wondering what's stopping him from being as obsessed with anal sex as he used to be?
This is probably my fault. I reported the post to fix some of the tags (bestiality was missing, among others), and I think I included pregnancy. But you're right, the inflation that happens is just pure spunk, even if you get little "girl is pregnant" indicators sometimes.

Good news is, a tagging update is coming to the forum, and impregnation is on the list.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: fighting001

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
are there any secret things for the horace one, they usually sneak something in to click on but i can't find anything

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heh, I think I saw some of these animation when I still cringe age. That Zu girl too. Been wondering how she end up at that project X Sonic game

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017

How do you get pregnancy in HoracesHoarseHorseWhores? Which of the 3 scenarios has it?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How do you get pregnancy in HoracesHoarseHorseWhores? Which of the 3 scenarios has it?
IIRC they all do if you just keep cumming inside the vagina.
3rd scenario (2 girls) definitely has it. I just saw it yesterday.
each vaginal creampie by a human (and maybe animal too) has odds of showing impreg animation and unlocking pregnancy tally marks

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017

I don't think rudolf's revenge has it, just cum inflation from what I can tell from playing it. Unless there's a option I'm missing, only see ass options.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't think rudolf's revenge has it, just cum inflation from what I can tell from playing it. Unless there's a option I'm missing, only see ass options.
press rudolf's ass as he finishes the downstroke. then press on something else. he will move to her pussy.
IIRC she is pregnant in the epilogue, and the dialog might mention impregnation.
But there is no sperm entering egg animation like there is in the newer stuff

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
This guy finally stopped being afraid of pussy? lol

Anal is nice and all but the obsession in the past was fucking cringe, glad he found a middle-ground.
Damn, I remember this guys just because all his flash animation had that thing, he even seem to joke about it in some animation if I remember right (the vagina button falling or something like that). But I can't remember the reason, did he suffered from some kind of trauma or sexual insecurity?

Jun 22, 2018
IIRC they all do if you just keep cumming inside the vagina.
3rd scenario (2 girls) definitely has it. I just saw it yesterday.
each vaginal creampie by a human (and maybe animal too) has odds of showing impreg animation and unlocking pregnancy tally marks
Which tattoo/s will show the impreg tally marks?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Which tattoo/s will show the impreg tally marks?
huh. not seeing it now. just a counter for how many vaginal / anal they took. possibly seperated by species.
but there are a bunch of unlockable tatts.
but getting them pregnant didn't seem to unlock it.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Since there was some confusion, I'm going to try to get the installation instructions fixed up a bit:

Installation:

I assume uploaders can just "edit" my post in order to copy & paste the BB code I used above, but just in case here it is:

Code:
[B]Installation[/B]:
[SPOILER]
[LIST=1]
[*]Extract to desired location.
[*]If the game has a .exe executable, simply run that to play.
[*]If the game is a .swf Flash file, you have a few options:
[LIST]
[*](Recommended) Use the provided [ICODE]flashplayer_29_sa.exe[/ICODE] within the downloaded archive. Opening this program will result in a large white canvas. Drag & drop the .swf Flash file into this canvas to run it.
[*]Alternatively, [URL='https://ruffle.rs/']Ruffle[/URL] is a good (although experimental) Flash emulator with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux versions. Even more options can be found in the Flash Player Tools section of the [URL='https://fmhy.pages.dev/storage/#flash-player-tools']FREEMEDIAHECKYEAH wiki[/URL].
[/LIST]
[*]Enjoy!
[/LIST]
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Reactions: FallowWing
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes