5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Sad that this thread hasn't been updated, despite Rock Candy games having recent updates.

Maybe I can help with that.

This can be downloaded fairly easily from Rock Candy's website, but sometimes it's down, and it's a little confusing. "Flash" top menu -> Adult Animations -> " ", which includes several games in one. The main game is called:

(Oct 21st 2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Includes:
  • Zara's Zany Zoolatry
  • Zoo-phobia
  • Zu & Johanna's Zoological Zone
Download (100 MB): - - -

RC Collection (2.1 GB - Contains everything Rock Candy has ever done): - -

This game can also be played on Newgrounds:

Also, if you need a Flash player, there's lots of resources on the FREEMEDIAHECKYEAH wiki:

Last edited:

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Sad that this thread hasn't been updated, despite Rock Candy games having recent updates.

Maybe I can help with that.

This can be downloaded fairly easily from Rock Candy's website, but sometimes it's down, and it's a little confusing. "Flash" top menu -> Adult Animations -> " ", which includes several games in one. The main game is called:

(Oct 21st 2022)

Includes:
  • Zara's Zany Zoolatry
  • Zoo-phobia
  • Zu & Johanna's Zoological Zone
Download: - - - PixelDrain

This game can also be played on Newgrounds:

Also, if you need a Flash player, there's lots of resources on the FREEMEDIAHECKYEAH wiki:

EDIT: Wanted to also post the Kemono link to Rock Candy, since there's a very recent "Updated Rock Candy Collection" post that contains everything they have ever done:
Is it just me or is Zu indeed more fertile than Johanna?
Whether it's the old version I played, or the current one, I found Johanna to be impregnated significantly less often than Zu
I only used the horse cock to cum inside
I used to wonder if the type of horse cock had an effect, but I don't think it has anything to do with type of horse cock

Jun 22, 2018
Whether it's the old version I played, or the current one, I found Johanna to be impregnated significantly less often than Zu
I used to wonder if the type of horse cock had an effect, but I don't think it has anything to do with type of horse cock
I think zu is a lot harder to break because she doesn't orgasm as easily. I tried getting her impregnated with just a piggy and it took a bit of time, and you also have to make sure to keep the pig dick inside until it's done cumming (this will take a loooong time).

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
No the cock used does have an effect. Some cocks cum more (like the lover horse) and some cocks make them cum easier (like the golden cocks).

• Wow
Reactions: fighting001

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
No the cock used does have an effect. Some cocks cum more (like the lover horse) and some cocks make them cum easier (like the golden cocks).
I noticed that each horse cock had a different volume of cum and speed of thrust, but I used to think that was random too
But I still don't know what it has to do with the chances of girls fertilizing

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Nice, they updated it. Thank you, whomever you are.

I have one more request - adding these two gifs to the beginning of the attachments/screenshots section:

Could you add this RC1.gif by replacing the first one? They're both similar, but this new one I made is better.
RC1.gif

And could you add this RC2.gif after it?
RC2.gif

I think having gifs first in the list (rather than last) is much better. This way users get a nice animation immediately when mousing over the game in the Latest Updates page. Last time I added gifs for a game, they were added to the end :(. Both gifs are under 5 MB as recommended in the rules.

Thank you. I'll report this post now for the update. I'm 80% sure that's the right way to do it.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
This guy is from another time when H-flash animations could be found all over the place nowadays almost everything is in sfm or blender in 3D i rarely see people animating in 2d anymore and rarely in flash.

Reactions: Doomdooom

khkhh535

Jul 15, 2022
it won't let me click the game
I'm using ruffle flash emulator
It's working but it won't let me click go. could anyone help me?
sdfsdf.JPG sdfsdf.JPG

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
it won't let me click the game
I'm using ruffle flash emulator
It's working but it won't let me click go. could anyone help me?
try using real flash player instead of emulator

edit: actually... the pic you posted is butts2go. that one comes with an exe
just run Butt2Go.exe

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wait. There's pregnancy in the game? I thought it was just cumflation.
in recent games there is pregnancy.
rock candy got over his dislike of vaginal

HoracesHoarseHorseWhores has impreg

ellie's exorbitant extrication has impreg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my first robot has impreg

IIRC rudolf's revenge might have it too.

Reactions: Roseys and Thninehb
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes