5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
While waiting for the new release I poked around in Rudolphs Revenge and managed to make it so that Zu is excited from the get go. Here have a look
Very nice <3
I would love to see this game with option to fuck Zu pussy

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Been trying for a while now, but I can't figure a way to decode the coding for the new game.
Does anyone know what they've used? I suspect trying to change something in those BIN files but I can't find anything that reads it properly, I do remember seeing the developer using a console in the streams, but i'm guessing it's not in the final release here, anyone willing to poke around innit?

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
How did you get "preggo with puppies","piglet pen", "foal factory", and queen of spades?
"preggo with puppies","piglet pen", "foal factory" - Try to bring her to orgasm and release the sperm with certain members, many times,The same types of members.
queen of spades - fuck her many times with a darken chocolate human penis and bring her to orgasm. You can also descend into it
I don't remember very well because I haven't played the game for a long time

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
"preggo with puppies","piglet pen", "foal factory" - Try to bring her to orgasm and release the sperm with certain members, many times,The same types of members.
queen of spades - fuck her many times with a darken chocolate human penis and bring her to orgasm. You can also descend into it
I don't remember very well because I haven't played the game for a long time
"preggo with puppies","piglet pen", "foal factory" - in the respective member for each one, is it with any member or is there a specific one?

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
"preggo with puppies","piglet pen", "foal factory" - in the respective member for each one, is it with any member or is there a specific one?
types of dicks:
"preggo with puppies" - dog red rocket
"piglet pen" -Pork spring
"foal factory" -The Stallion 's Staff
Have you already got a tattoo of the queen of spades?

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
types of dicks:
"preggo with puppies" - dog red rocket
"piglet pen" -Pork spring
"foal factory" -The Stallion 's Staff
Have you already got a tattoo of the queen of spades?
Not yet, I'm seeing if it's with dark brown or black,
By the way, how is The Stallion's Staff? Because the types you mentioned don't appear to me as such

Last edited:

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Not yet, I'm seeing if it's with dark brown or black,
Longer attempts with any of them will help you.
By the way, how is The Stallion's Staff? Because the types you mentioned don't appear to me as such
there are no special members, but you can use all cocks of a certain type first.
Experiment as soon as you figure out how to open one tattoo, you'll immediately open others.
I don't know by the way some of the tattoos depended on the version, but I don't remember which ones

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Longer attempts with any of them will help you.

there are no special members, but you can use all cocks of a certain type first.
Experiment as soon as you figure out how to open one tattoo, you'll immediately open others.
I don't know by the way some of the tattoos depended on the version, but I don't remember which ones
Well, I don't know which version I have, but it's the first released by ju & johanna, I've had it since 10/21.

In the same way, thanks and possible with what you mention I already see how to get the queen of hearts, because I am missing 7

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
I have 1 achievement left to open "best in test", can anyone tell me how to do it? Or does anyone have any ideas?

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Agreed. I would like a walkthrough/guide for all those easter eggs, secrets, and especially a how-to guide for unlocking each and every tattoo/tally/whatever you draw on their butts. Specifically all the Queen of Cards stuff. I already unlocked the Queen of Spades, Queen of Hearts and Queen of Clubs symbols. Is there a Queen of Diamonds Symbol in HHHW? If so, how do I unlock it to complete the full set of Card Suits?
How did you get the queen of hearts?

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
How did you get the queen of hearts?
Just bring one of the girls to a vaginal and anal orgasm with the help of a white penis
Queen of Diamonds is the same, but only with the help of all the gold members in the game.
I ask for help about opening the achievement "best in test"

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Just bring one of the girls to a vaginal and anal orgasm with the help of a white penis
Queen of Diamonds is the same, but only with the help of all the gold members in the game.
I ask for help about opening the achievement "best in test"
Ok, thanks, I was only missing the queen of hearts, regarding "Best in test", I don't remember how I got it, but I think it was that one of the girls received 100 cum in the vagina, because that's the only thing that before to get them.

By the way, does anyone know how to get scotty 1 and 2?? Those two and the one with hearts are the only ones I'm missing

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, thanks, I was only missing the queen of hearts, regarding "Best in test", I don't remember how I got it, but I think it was that one of the girls received 100 cum in the vagina, because that's the only thing that before to get them.

By the way, does anyone know how to get scotty 1 and 2?? Those two and the one with hearts are the only ones I'm missing
I used a skotty dick and a dirty girl on the right. In anal and vaginanal orgasm and I have opened 2 scotty achievements, you can try too.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes