5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

F00fy

Nov 19, 2021
If anyone wants an update, the game has been released and is already on Kemono
Yo, I'm having an issue. I downloaded it, but it keeps crashing as soon as I try and play any of the animations. You find a fix by chance?

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Yo, I'm having an issue. I downloaded it, but it keeps crashing as soon as I try and play any of the animations. You find a fix by chance?
The one on Kemono was for early access so you didn't have to pay for the $20 Ellie Tier on Patreon. The version you're downloading is an out of date version. It is now available to play publicly in browser and download on Rockcandy's website (Rockcandy.se). Unfortunately, you might need to wait a day to a week because the website is down again. Host/ISP issues is what I'm hearing.

kingra

Jul 20, 2017
The one on Kemono was for early access so you didn't have to pay for the $20 Ellie Tier on Patreon. The version you're downloading is an out of date version. It is now available to play publicly in browser and download on Rockcandy's website (Rockcandy.se). Unfortunately, you might need to wait a day to a week because the website is down again. Host/ISP issues is what I'm hearing.
I mean the game is also on newgrounds and here:

Reactions: iliy113 and John__

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
If anyone has the time i would recommend compiling the walkthroughs, guides and easter egg/secrets list for all these before everyone starts asking.

A few of these have have either easter eggs or kinda hard to figure out puzzles, or have changes that are only noticeable if you play for X ammount of time or do a certain thing a lot.

The last one being one of them.
Agreed. I would like a walkthrough/guide for all those easter eggs, secrets, and especially a how-to guide for unlocking each and every tattoo/tally/whatever you draw on their butts. Specifically all the Queen of Cards stuff. I already unlocked the Queen of Spades, Queen of Hearts and Queen of Clubs symbols. Is there a Queen of Diamonds Symbol in HHHW? If so, how do I unlock it to complete the full set of Card Suits?

Is nobody gonna talk about how Rockcandy used the n-word in one of these? Wtf was up with that?
Which one are you talking about? I'm playing the Newgrounds 10/23/2022 version.

Last edited:

Widdle

Aug 17, 2018
Which one are you talking about? I'm playing the Newgrounds 10/23/2022 version.
One of his older flash games. Site is down so I don't know for sure, but I remember the argument that came from it. He threw in the n-word as a description for the brown-skinned dick option to that game. He supposedly didn't know what the word meant despite knowing enough English euphemisms for the dialogue in each of these games.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
One of his older flash games. Site is down so I don't know for sure, but I remember the argument that came from it. He threw in the n-word as a description for the brown-skinned dick option to that game. He supposedly didn't know what the word meant despite knowing enough English euphemisms for the dialogue in each of these games.
Even if true are we really gonna try to cancel a guy that makes flashes about catgirls being fucked by horses? If anything it just confirms the stereotype a lot of the biggest racists seem to be the one's that like blacked crap.

Widdle

Aug 17, 2018
Even if true are we really gonna try to cancel a guy that makes flashes about catgirls being fucked by horses? If anything it just confirms the stereotype a lot of the biggest racists seem to be the one's that like blacked crap.
Honestly, I don't care that much either way. He's just a dumbass. I don't even think he has enough of a reputation to get canceled. I just think it's hilarious that he threw in a casual n-word and didn't expect a mini-war to break out in his site's comments. At some point you've gotta ask yourself "is the slur really worth the fallout?"

72327LKNCNY

Jul 11, 2021
Are there any more games of his or similar with lots of penis customization options like in HHHW? I've gotten very bored of playing through HHHW despite it being a good game.

• Wow
Reactions: Fantasydude4000
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes