Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Stevie

Jul 7, 2017
OK I figured it our, you use a text editor and go into game/common/console.rpy search on "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True"

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I took a look at the CGI's. There is a little bit of skin and maybe one or two nip slips in one or two images. And the black blobs are stil there. Not worth the effort of grinding through this game again.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
I tried it but it did not work....

hmmm .... when I experimented with it,
the only game-end I got was just when
you were grossly wrong. Thus, I came
over the ingame days demo length (without
that then a demo end text came.) what was
earlier in the demo quite early, believe in the
2od 3rd day

freeclimber

Nov 25, 2018
The idea "old and young" is good, the setting is excellent and the game´s story absolutely caters to me as a senior but the girl´s face textures are very sketchy and not elaborated as if she was from an outdated game some 6-7 years ago compared to for instance the games MilfyCity, Melody, Dating my Daughter... If this is not improved with the next update I suppose nobody will care. Additionally to have no sexy scenes in the game even if it is only a demo won´t attract potential patreons either. If those points will be improved however the game could have a good chance to be successfull.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I fired it up due to the stellar feedback this game has gotten.

So I ignored the 100-yo MC here and only looked at the gameplay.

- Seems extremely grindy, you have to watch the same renders over and over again when doing an action, and there's little hints involved how to proceed. You just have to press the buttons, look for where the LI might be, watch the same renders, rinse and repeat
- Dialogue is rather poor and unrealistic, and has its fair share of Engrish. Major continuity errors: on weekends the LI doesn't go to school, but the MC asks how the day in school went
- LI looks 12. Where's her hips and ass? Just no
- Even if the MC would be 25, the touchy-feely, almost groping-like use of arms right off the bat after introducing them to each other puts me off big time, and is thoroughly unrealistic
- LI seems to spend half of the day in the bathroom, why?
- Very little to do during 18 hours a day, but you can skip only one hour at a time
- Impossible to save or even exit the game properly but at one point during the day. Totally pointless. It makes sense in a game like GTA V, not in these kind of games
- Renders look ok, but if this is supposed to be "State of the Art", you have to change clothes on the characters once in a while at the very least
- No sexual content, shitty censorship

This is only a demo, and they seem to get nothing right whatsoever. All boasting, absolutely nothing delivered. Good luck with the project, but this should be Exhibit A in how to not introduce players to a game.

0/5

D

Deleted member 34212

Goal : 4% complete

My goal is to finance further development of this game

Good luck to him to finish his game :ROFLMAO:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
You best learn that there girl to be a proper slut. When you do, bring her on out back to the cement pond, ya hear?

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
:devilish: Peut-être que ce jeux est juste une expérience de psychologie de masse :rolleyes: : voir les réactions face à des outrances, des exagérations : qui va accepter, qui va réagir aussi à outrance, qui fera la part du feu .. En tous cas, la lecture des messages est assez intéressante et instructive. (y)

:devilish: Maybe this game is just an experience of mass psychology :rolleyes:: see the reactions to excesses, exaggerations: who will accept, who will also react to excesses, who will make the most of the fire. In any case, the reading of the messages is quite interesting and informative.(y)

Reactions: KenedaBot
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes