Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not unicode

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "livingroom.rpyc", line 1220, in script
  File "E:\Roomforrent-3_2_public-win\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Roomforrent-3_2_public-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1193, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Room for rent 3_2_public
Thu Oct 03 16:42:14 2019

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "livingroom.rpyc", line 1224, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Room for rent 3_2_public
Thu Oct 03 16:52:35 2019

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "livingroom.rpyc", line 1220, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Room for rent 3_2_public
Thu Oct 03 16:42:14 2019
Oh no - not again
I better get home and get some sleep.
New version is ready for download within 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I give now clean save-files zip for v3.2 beta because 3.2 public all removed here by the Dev.

These saves have no error no bugs and cheat patch location for good reason. All hints working until end of 3.2 at 23.00

Only one advise: If you start 3.2 delete all your save under game folder and "user- appdata- roaming folder Renpy.
Start a new game make one save 1-1-Lt1. Open my Zip and extract save 6-5-Lt1 my Start save from v3.5 :)
Rename to 1-1-Lt1 Replace in both game/user and delete in both the auto-save 1-1-Lt1.

You can rename the MC or actor at 23.00 hints screen. Have fun :cool:

when you reach the black screen 2.4 finish to go into 3.2 be careful the first day you have no hints in the morning, but you can do 3 new events this day.
Go to each room after 10.00 am you get two, at 17.00 pm go twice washroom you get the last - not wash your clothes- go on and see all new images later new events until finish 3.2 last save give you a link if you want also play 3.5 but not for free like this.

HERE THE LINK the new 3.2 front page works also like the v3.2 beta: Only these 2 version works with my commends above.

Last edited:

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
3.2 public is much smoother.
there are images showed that i complete 2.4 and 3.2, so i konw the progress.
but, i feel like i missed something. i extracted images and checked, there were images i havent seen in game progress.
i think i need a quest and progress when Amy wearing every piece of clothing(with panties) to see all the images.
if i complete the quest, i am able to move to next quest(without panties), then next quest(see-through).
the hints could be standalone and focus on the stages-change(simplify the hints, put small one in the quest).

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
3.2 public is much smoother.
there are images showed that i complete 2.4 and 3.2, so i konw the progress.
but, i feel like i missed something. i extracted images and checked, there were images i havent seen in game progress.
i think i need a quest and progress when Amy wearing every piece of clothing(with panties) to see all the images.
if i complete the quest, i am able to move to next quest(without panties), then next quest(see-through).
the hints could be standalone and focus on the stages-change(simplify the hints, put small one in the quest).
True: If you extract all images you see more images as seen in game-play and also later in 3.5.

Just two example - TV pink-nighty go further ? Same images you see in white-nighty impossible to get both!
Bikini images beside the images sun-cream swimsuit MC never give sun-cream to her in the bikini even not in 3.5.

Some not in the game-play at all no way to get them. Others "maybe" in future updates.
You get both black-screen 2.4 and 3.2 you miss nothing and do everything right. (y)

If the Dev add later a event counter like trophy tool to see main events done. You save time to extract the rpa file and check 4000 images later or more.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
True: If you extract all images you see more images as seen in game-play and also later in 3.5.

Just two example - TV pink-nighty go further ? Same images you see in white-nighty impossible to get both!
Bikini images beside the images sun-cream swimsuit MC never give sun-cream to her in the bikini even not in 3.5.

Some not in the game-play at all no way to get them. Others "maybe" in future updates.
You get both black-screen 2.4 and 3.2 you miss nothing and do everything right. (y)

If the Dev add later a event counter like trophy tool to see main events done. You save time to extract the rpa file and check 4000 images later or more.
I know that there are images not shown in the game. Not for future releases but the fact that I only use something around 80% of images that I have created. This is due to various reasons.
Some of them ends up in game folder by accident.
As Patreon for $ 50 I offer that all images can be downloaded in 4000 * 2250 p
There are paths in the game that you might not see unless you want to start and stop game many times

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
"There are paths in the game that you might not see unless you want to start and stop game many times"

And that is very bad ! Right way to build your game should be to keep paths open, not only the one path you want gamers to take. Think about it.

Reactions: antitaokun

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
"There are paths in the game that you might not see unless you want to start and stop game many times"

And that is very bad ! Right way to build your game should be to keep paths open, not only the one path you want gamers to take. Think about it.
Many games have that. In this game it’s mainly small paths that ends to game over. There can be small events that you’ll miss, but it’s almost impossible to avoid this unless you just make a straight forward novel. For me it has been essential that progress is linear and you in one room don’t see her in bad mood and next room she is happy. I don’t think you will see it in release3_5 and I will try to avoid it in next release

Reactions: Tabu9000

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018

Maybe ? That´s no good ! "very bad " IMHO a little harsh;) .

To argue about a paths make sense -if there is a real path-. Then you need in the first place a WT at least. Here are action images/no paths at moment. To keep a path open you need a new text line first and new images soon or later. Some games here use a PDF graphic because a WT will take to many pages.

In this game, that depends when and where you get caught- either end the game with new images, or lose some level-.
In this case the images remains the same, as you play in the right level, but to get the next event is even not possible or you have to convince her many days like in 3.5 to reach the level again.

I play here 5 years games. It´s my first time to use the "UnRen bat" to extract images and story-lines what trigger these images. For one reason only, to give best answer as possible. :cool:

To keep a path open for example, to get caught on purpose and build a new relationship instead with a another girl isn´t not in this gameplay. The Dev commend already. "There are surprises later in the game, but no other ways to reach them."

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I know that there are images not shown in the game. Not for future releases but the fact that I only use something around 80% of images that I have created. This is due to various reasons.
Some of them ends up in game folder by accident.
As Patreon for $ 50 I offer that all images can be downloaded in 4000 * 2250 p
There are paths in the game that you might not see unless you want to start and stop game many times
Thanks, that you add this explanation to my answer for mikey zhou. I´m sure that his feeling to miss something is now clear.

The rest I know as a " supporter of your game ";). Someone refresh the OP- front page- with v3.2. In my view, good for this forum to play not a wrong version.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Because of my poor ability in English, it is difficult for me to explain precisely what I mean. But this game, which I like very much, don't seem to stand many ways to "win" (to see her butt, lol). It is also difficult to understand what makes you progress or not. When Oldtimer spends entire weeks doing same things because I missed a little thing to do, it is frustating and it should not ! It should be just fun ! How can it be that I miss just one of the beautiful images you did for me ? The game is long and I can't play it from the beginning again and again.
I'v also seen strange things playing with the save file you send me (thx) :
- at 15 , girl has her lovely thong in swimpool, at 16 she doing homework on the sofa weearing tank top and short, at 17 she's a maid and at 18 the thong is back to clean the kitchen !
- our lovely cute girl recovers really quick after her fall in bathroom.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Because of my poor ability in English, it is difficult for me to explain precisely what I mean. But this game, which I like very much, don't seem to stand many ways to "win" (to see her butt, lol). It is also difficult to understand what makes you progress or not. When Oldtimer spends entire weeks doing same things because I missed a little thing to do, it is frustating and it should not ! It should be just fun ! How can it be that I miss just one of the beautiful images you did for me ? The game is long and I can't play it from the beginning again and again.
I'v also seen strange things playing with the save file you send me (thx) :
- at 15 , girl has her lovely thong in swimpool, at 16 she doing homework on the sofa weearing tank top and short, at 17 she's a maid and at 18 the thong is back to clean the kitchen !
- our lovely cute girl recovers really quick after her fall in bathroom.
I am aware about the ”missing progress meter” I will do my best to improve that.
Yes - she is switching cloth. That’s a part of the game. I think you will do the same if you go from pool to living room :cool:
Did she recover quickly - really! Have you wondered why :)

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
I understand you wanna me to wait for next update … so cruel !

So far I've seen many things and lil'girl is spending most of her time quite naked in the house. Is there a way to know is there things I've missed ? At night in the pool, they are telling about sisters to come back soon. Who are these sisters ? I've just seen one of her friend, only 2 or 3 times. Do the fall in bathroom appears just one time ?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I understand you wanna me to wait for next update … so cruel !

So far I've seen many things and lil'girl is spending most of her time quite naked in the house. Is there a way to know is there things I've missed ? At night in the pool, they are telling about sisters to come back soon. Who are these sisters ? I've just seen one of her friend, only 2 or 3 times. Do the fall in bathroom appears just one time ?
The girlfriend that first comes over is the blonde girl, she has a sister, a brunette haired girl. You see all three girls when you load the game. When you do the dinner room conversations you get to name the sister. In v3.2 both girls come over. The blonde girl has a swim first and then over two days both girls get a lesson from the MC.

I am not sure what you mean by fall in bathroom, are you in the v3.5 part of the game? If you are then it is a one time thing, but you can sort of make it two times (but I have a feeling this may change in v4.0).

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The girlfriend that first comes over is the blonde girl, she has a sister, a brunette haired girl. You see all three girls when you load the game. When you do the dinner room conversations you get to name the sister. In v3.2 both girls come over. The blonde girl has a swim first and then over two days both girls get a lesson from the MC.

I am not sure what you mean by fall in bathroom, are you in the v3.5 part of the game? If you are then it is a one time thing, but you can sort of make it two times (but I have a feeling this may change in v4.0).
You are right ;);)
In fact you can see the event both Saturday and Sunday

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Yes, I'm playing 3.5 from the beginning. And this sister's story is exactly about what i'm grumbling. Why did I not saw them ? Is 3.5 not a 3.2 + version ? Why ? A gamer should always have not only one chance to see a part of sthe story and if he don't do exactly what the dev had in mind, he get fucked off !

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes