Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
Stuck on 34/71 Bob told the cops on the phone in his office that he would inform the girls and I can't seem to trigger anything new after that.

I'll try some more tomorrow night, thanks for the game, Bob! Maybe one day I'll make enough to be a patron. For now I'll just leech the free copy.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Stuck on 34/71 Bob told the cops on the phone in his office that he would inform the girls and I can't seem to trigger anything new after that.

I'll try some more tomorrow night, thanks for the game, Bob! Maybe one day I'll make enough to be a patron. For now I'll just leech the free copy.
Don't tell!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Updating

Dear all
Please find link to Room for rent – release 12_0 beta
Hint’s in the game is limited, but instead - the time span on each events have been increased so many new events are within a certain period instead of fixed time.
Please report any bug, spelling error or any other things that's wrong.
Thank you for your understanding.
I wish you all happy playing.

Nov 4, 2018
One is supposed to put a request in that game request forum with the proper format for things like update and port requests.

Yeah but I just wait for it to happen, usually too stoned like now to bother with complexities.

Reactions: MickeyRat

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
IDK if this is just a grindfest or I am dull and doing something wrong, but I am at the point where you can shower in weekends in the morning and she falls down, and have been doing this for like 50 times and nothing new comes up, this for the last 2 updates -_-

D

Deleted member 1954507

I wish developers wouldn't remove some of the best aspects of renpy when designing their games. Why disable saving when the player wants to save? What purpose does that serve apart from pissing players off?
Agree. In most cases it is possible to re-enable this, for instance using the unren.bat mod hosted here. But seems like some ren'py games are coded in a way that unren.bat can't unravel.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
I wish developers wouldn't remove some of the best aspects of renpy when designing their games. Why disable saving when the player wants to save? What purpose does that serve apart from pissing players off?
press F1-just a bit extra step

keavon

Jun 21, 2017
the walkthrough mod work well, u still have to do some work but most events are easy to find.
Im only missing event 61 and cant find it.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes