Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear all

Within few hours release 12 will be available for Bronze members.

Last month I made an “agreement” with you – if it wasn’t shared – I’ll make it public with some kind of support no later than 2 weeks after.

No one shared it and I kept my promises.

I hope that we can make the same “agreement” again.

I’ve been asked many times for an Android version. I have no chance to test it so in fact I don’t know if it works. Attached please find link to Android files - release 11. If someone wants to test it and let me know the result – It'll be very much appreciated :)

Cheers and happy playing

Bob

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
If nothing new happens in the weekdays skip until weekend, and vice versa, it's not that hard guys!
Ok but that sound like a catch 22.
If nothing happens in the weekdays, skip to the weekend and vice versa (meaning, if nothing happens on the weekend skip to the weekdays!)
The worry for me is that if you start skipping doesnt that change or miss outcomes?
I am finally getting some things happening, but they are oh so slow in coming. Really, its like watching grass grow!
I have no complaint about the actual content, its really good. Good story and Nice renders.
I am up to day 57 by the way.

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I’ve been asked many times for an Android version. I have no chance to test it so in fact I don’t know if it works. Attached please find link to Android files - release 11. If someone wants to test it and let me know the result – It'll be very much appreciated :)

Cheers and happy playing

Bob
Ok, got it running, as mentioned on Patreon.
Testing it as we speak. Good job with the port. I will say this, the transitions are a bit fast, if you can dial them back a bit, but I will look in the settings, besides that there is nothing I can pin point that is wrong so far.

fisu

Jun 14, 2019
Dear all

Within few hours release 12 will be available for Bronze members.

Last month I made an “agreement” with you – if it wasn’t shared – I’ll make it public with some kind of support no later than 2 weeks after.

No one shared it and I kept my promises.

I hope that we can make the same “agreement” again.

Mega

Cheers and happy playing

Bob
Could you give more information? as the obb folder is called, in theory would I have to install the version of my processor?
I think you will generate more problems than solutions for android users.
I'm going to try to make it work.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Could you give more information? as the obb folder is called, in theory would I have to install the version of my processor?
I think you will generate more problems than solutions for android users.
I'm going to try to make it work.
Maybe
As I have written - I have no clue about Android. I followed the Renpy instructions and made the files. That's it.

fisu

Jun 14, 2019
Maybe
As I have written - I have no clue about Android. I followed the Renpy instructions and made the files. That's it.
I make you a suggestion, didn't you think about talking to some of the people who make the port so that they can make the port of this version? Would it be one less solution and one problem for you?

Sorry for my English I use a translator.

fisu

Jun 14, 2019
Ok, got it running, as mentioned on Patreon.
Testing it as we speak. Good job with the port. I will say this, the transitions are a bit fast, if you can dial them back a bit, but I will look in the settings, besides that there is nothing I can pin point that is wrong so far.
Hello, could you make it work on android? If so, could you guide me how I help? From already thank you very much.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I'm playing version 10_0_beta on the phone and I'm stuck on 46/54 I can't find other events....
can someone help me??

Dusko

Jul 12, 2017
does anyone have a save for start of v11 or end of v10? got stuck in v10 80/92 dont mind skipping a few scenes but dont want to skip whole v11

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
does anyone have a save for start of v11 or end of v10? got stuck in v10 80/92 dont mind skipping a few scenes but dont want to skip whole v11
You can find it here

Reactions: Dusko

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Hey having trouble with saves gives an error message then force restarts game from the beginning help please.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes