Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Yes Iam MaN

Jun 13, 2020
إرضاء الرجال ، أريد المساعدة حتى أتمكن من التقدم. أنا في الحدث رقم 93/100 وأذهب إلى جميع الغرف في جميع الأوقات. لا توجد فائدة. الرجاء المساعدة. :غاضب::يبكي:

Yes Iam MaN

Jun 13, 2020
إرضاء الرجال ، أريد المساعدة حتى أتمكن من التقدم. أنا في الحدث رقم 93/100 وأذهب إلى جميع الغرف في جميع الأوقات. لا توجد فائدة. الرجاء المساعدة. : غاضب:: يبكي:

Yes Iam MaN

Jun 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "Celaviegroup، post: 3680229، member: 847698"]
من فضلك اكتب بالانجليزية
[/اقتبس]
إرضاء الرجال ، أريد المساعدة حتى أتمكن من التقدم. أنا في الحدث رقم 93/100 وأذهب إلى جميع الغرف في جميع الأوقات. لا توجد فائدة. الرجاء المساعدة.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I need help. I am literally stuck in event 93/100 and I cannot move forward. I went to all the rooms and did everything at all times, but there is no use. Will you help me or what?:mad:
Events are not always progressive, that means there are not in a strict order, I'm going to guess you are missing the event when you remove the towel at 8:00 and take a shower at 8:00 in a regular week day, maybe? If not, save your game, skip days, go to saturday and try again, some events in the walkthrough from the opening post are marked in weekends but there is no way that it can happen in weekends, so, again, skip days untill you find the event you are missing, it would help if you can tell us wich event you think you are missing (in english, please)

Yes Iam MaN

Jun 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "capitanqueso، post: 3689695، member: 1506954"]
الأحداث ليست دائمًا تقدمية ، وهذا يعني أنه لا يوجد ترتيب صارم ، سأفترض أنك ستفقد الحدث عند إزالة المنشفة في الساعة 8:00 والاستحمام في الساعة 8:00 في يوم عادي من الأسبوع ، يمكن؟ إذا لم يكن الأمر كذلك ، احفظ لعبتك ، وتخطى الأيام ، وانتقل إلى السبت وحاول مرة أخرى ، يتم وضع علامة على بعض الأحداث في الإرشادات التفصيلية من المنشور الافتتاحي في عطلات نهاية الأسبوع ولكن لا توجد طريقة يمكن أن تحدث في عطلات نهاية الأسبوع ، لذلك ، مرة أخرى ، تخطي الأيام حتى وصولك العثور على الحدث المفقود ، سيكون من المفيد أن تخبرنا عن الحدث الذي تعتقد أنك مفقود (باللغة الإنجليزية ، من فضلك)
[/اقتبس]
أولاً ، معذرة ، لأنني أستخدم ترجمة Google ، لغتي ليست الإنجليزية!
لقد أعجبني ما قلته قبل قلته وحاول مرة أخرى بعد تعليقك ولكن لا فائدة منه
هل يمكنك مساعدتي وإخباري بكيفية تحميل ملف الحدث الخاص بي ومساعدتي أم سيكون عبئًا عليك أم لا؟

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
أولاً ، معذرة ، لأنني أستخدم ترجمة Google ، لغتي ليست الإنجليزية!
لقد أعجبني ما قلته قبل قلته وحاول مرة أخرى بعد تعليقك ولكن لا فائدة منه
هل يمكنك مساعدتي وإخباري بكيفية تحميل ملف الحدث الخاص بي ومساعدتي أم سيكون عبئًا عليك أم لا؟
I think you are asking for the walktrough and it seems you are currently playing version 5, just hover with your mouse over the boxes and a small box will tell you the events

fisu

Jun 14, 2019
Hello, sorry for my English, great game, is there a long way to go for the android version?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hello, sorry for my English, great game, is there a long way to go for the android version?
No - I have it as test version, but my testers seems to have problems with this version. As soon as it's fixed I'll post it

Reactions: fisu

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I just found this game. I am up to day 13. Its just so grindy. Some days nothing new at all. I am sick of looking at a naked old man showing us his dick a few times every day. The girl has only given a nipple slip. I dont mind teasing but this game is vvveerrryyyy slow with new things to happen. Does it get any better soon? I dont think I can tolerate it much longer.

Feb 9, 2019
Is it just me or are the swimsuit events all the same? It says 'swimsuit event 1->2 and 2->3 and 3->4 and so on just like the other events but they're all the same ???

Feb 9, 2019
Is it just me or are the swimsuit events all the same? It says 'swimsuit event 1->2 and 2->3 and 3->4 and so on just like the other events but they're all the same ???
I've noticed it's not just that event too. The evening event where you see Amy in the pink dress in the living room and she's at first embarrassed by having no panties and then isn't and sticks her tongue out has been going from 1->2, 2->3, etc. So have the 'evening events'where you get a goodnight hug have gone from 1->2, 2->3 and they haven't changed in content either.

Does this mean they just have to be repeated till they reach a certain point where they change? Or is something wrong. I didn't do some of the scenes where she's cleaning the living room and the draft lifts her dress earlier when I could have cause I couldn't fit time in for them while advancing the story and doing other scenes. But now they're presenting themselves and I've done them, is this the game forcing those come up to date first before allowing the swimsuit and evening events to progress at all?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I just found this game. I am up to day 13. Its just so grindy. Some days nothing new at all. I am sick of looking at a naked old man showing us his dick a few times every day. The girl has only given a nipple slip. I dont mind teasing but this game is vvveerrryyyy slow with new things to happen. Does it get any better soon? I dont think I can tolerate it much longer.
ok. I found a walkthrough here I didnt see before. It makes things happen a bit faster, but its not completely accurate. I hope that doesnt affect outcomes, I will wait and see. Its making the game/visual novel a lot better when things start happening. Its quite a good game actually, with good art. I think its just been made too hard, so its impossible to play without a walkthrough.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
ok. I found a walkthrough here I didnt see before. It makes things happen a bit faster, but its not completely accurate. I hope that doesnt affect outcomes, I will wait and see. Its making the game/visual novel a lot better when things start happening. Its quite a good game actually, with good art. I think its just been made too hard, so its impossible to play without a walkthrough.
Day 40 and its back to the grind again. Day after day of same ol'...same ol'...repeat. The walkthrough I found here has become useless now. There is no spilling anything on the dining room floor. No pinching of her nipples in the washroom. No other girls arriving. No more photo sessions. These things were supposed to be happening according to the walkthrough. Nothing new at all for so many days now.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes