Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
Nov 7, 2020
Horible game all round. Takes too long to load up the game every single time with far too many unskippable screens. Having to confirm your age every single time, Horrible English and a lack of being able to save the game except at the end of the day. Throw in a hint of sandbox bullshit and it is a hard no from me.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
You can save at the end of day or just F1
Just out of curiosity, what was the rationale for limiting save options in the first place? I've seen some games where saves are disabled in specific scenarios (in the middle of mini-games or timed events, as examples) but only a handful where it's restricted to a specific time of day or only triggered by a calculated result within the code.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what was the rationale for limiting save options in the first place? I've seen some games where saves are disabled in specific scenarios (in the middle of mini-games or timed events, as examples) but only a handful where it's restricted to a specific time of day or only triggered by a calculated result within the code.
It’s from the very beginning of the game - where I believed that the game was too easy. In ’My best friend’s daughter’ it’s removed

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
Horible game all round. Takes too long to load up the game every single time with far too many unskippable screens. Having to confirm your age every single time, Horrible English and a lack of being able to save the game except at the end of the day. Throw in a hint of sandbox bullshit and it is a hard no from me.
Play Tetris. Fine game all round! Almost no loading time! Every screen is skippable even during the game, just press Space often! No age confirmation! No language skills needed! No saves needed! The game is straight forward but very replayable! (with serious face waving you goodbye)

• Angry
Reactions: Fap2766

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I love this game. Good story and beautiful girls. too bad it will end soon but all good things must. thanks for your work and I look forward to what is left. do not listen to all the negative comments from all the cock munchers. if they would take the cock out of their butts they would realize that a second language is difficult at best and any moron can figure out what the correct wording should be. How many games have these worthless jerkoffs caused to be abandoned because their comments made the dev think nobody liked it. screw them make a game you like and you will see there will be a few like me that appreciate your efforts.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
I love this game. Good story and beautiful girls. too bad it will end soon but all good things must. thanks for your work and I look forward to what is left. do not listen to all the negative comments from all the cock munchers. if they would take the cock out of their butts they would realize that a second language is difficult at best and any moron can figure out what the correct wording should be. How many games have these worthless jerkoffs caused to be abandoned because their comments made the dev think nobody liked it. screw them make a game you like and you will see there will be a few like me that appreciate your efforts.
This games lasted for 16 episode (that 16 fully committed month) with full almost personal support from th creator, never missed far from deadline....and he did this alone-one man show....not many creators can endure up to this point

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
I'm wondering if this game is going to be continued or if it's done and we're on to the next one. I mean the story is pretty much done here, so it would make sense but it's not marked complete and I didn't hear anything about the story being over. But I'm not a patron so it may have been in one of those posts I missed by being a leech.

D

Deleted member 3116788

This game should be a crime. For blue balling MC for hours on hours. I have mods and skipping the whole thing just to see if there is any sex in the game. 4 hours of fast-forwarding. I passed so many different events from 50, 72, 10, now I'm on 72 again. The dev should be paying the players to see if anyone acutally read and completed the game. It should be removed

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
To save with right click at any time:
simply comment out with #
Python:
#    $_game_menu_screen = None
script.rpy (line 1687)
main.rpy (line 4713)

Reactions: AdrielReborn

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Broken English and a protagonist that doesn't look like someone anybody would actually want to be. Pass.

mnj23

Feb 22, 2020
does anyone else have an issue with day 18 ( saturday ) With the walkthrough I cannot give Amy the Maid uniform because she is not there... Then she is not doing yoga the next morning and so on. I did it exactly like in the walkthrough.. any ideas?

mnj23

Feb 22, 2020
does anyone else have an issue with day 18 ( saturday ) With the walkthrough I cannot give Amy the Maid uniform because she is not there... Then she is not doing yoga the next morning and so on. I did it exactly like in the walkthrough.. any ideas?

can someone share a save from day 20 - which followed the walkthorugh?

Reactions: huss22

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I don't use any mods, I followed the walkthrough completely, but past day 13, on day 14 I started having issues where Amy wasn't where the walkthrough says she was supposed to be, then I had issues not being able to wash her nightdress, or take her panties on the following days.

Is the walkthrough accurate? Or does someone have a save file from day thirteen-fourteen that is correct?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes