Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
Walkthrough 5.0, events 56/100, event 57 never occurs, I already went ahead two more weeks and no more events occuur, anyone knows why? I am supposed to go to Master Bedroom and find someone in there, but the only thing I can do is go to sleep!

Last edited:

eike2000

May 9, 2017
i dont know how, when play other renpy games, they are normal, but this game and RFR 2 keyboard unavailable, i mean, cannot type anything and cannot do anything except using mouse so when in-game when intro diffrent char and appear input form text ( ex :name) then this game cannot process anymore, cannot hit enter, cannot type anything, cannot backspace, cannot open console or inspector. I already set config.console = True but it still unsolve anything

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
i dont know how, when play other renpy games, they are normal, but this game and RFR 2 keyboard unavailable, i mean, cannot type anything and cannot do anything except using mouse so when in-game when intro diffrent char and appear input form text ( ex :name) then this game cannot process anymore, cannot hit enter, cannot type anything, cannot backspace, cannot open console or inspector. I already set config.console = True but it still unsolve anything
Why do you need that? - F1 for save

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Why do you need that? - F1 for save
No, this is not what I'm talking about, I download full game, extract and play , chose newgame, 1st dialog "bla bla bla", 2nd "what's my name? and input "bob", at this point it cannot process anymore, hit Enter nothing, hit Ctrl nothing, hit Tab nothing, hit space a space after bob in input form and cannot backspace. Just one way : use unren and decompress then edit code to play myself. However, cannot open console or inspector, cannot press F1 to save cannot. I mean keyboard are unavailable, I tested other renpy game, they work good

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
No, this is not what I'm talking about, I download full game, extract and play , chose newgame, 1st dialog "bla bla bla", 2nd "what's my name? and input "bob", at this point it cannot process anymore, hit Enter nothing, hit Ctrl nothing, hit Tab nothing, hit space a space after bob in input form and cannot backspace. Just one way : use unren and decompress then edit code to play myself. However, cannot open console or inspector, cannot press F1 to save cannot. I mean keyboard are unavailable, I tested other renpy game, they work good
Weird . maybe you should try to download it again

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Weird . maybe you should try to download it again
Sorry, just find out what happen, my language key type application was updated and it make deni renpy application, so, this make everything normal again but still i dont know why it just encouze on this game but not other hur?, what's a mysterious

Reactions: Celaviegroup
Jan 21, 2020
First of all, thank you for a great game, and I have a few questions in the game:
How to do the suck on the penis quest like in the picture on page 1 that you recommend?
And I cannot do event 32 like in this picture
1610620804389.png

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
First of all, thank you for a great game, and I have a few questions in the game:
How to do the suck on the penis quest like in the picture on page 1 that you recommend?
And I cannot do event 32 like in this picture
View attachment 985079
First get rid of the mod - it will screw up the game and you'll get stuck soon or later. Go to my Patreon site and download official WT's instead. Make sure to sync the dates and time. You are very early in the game so be patient.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I don't use any mods, I followed the walkthrough completely, but past day 13, on day 14 I started having issues where Amy wasn't where the walkthrough says she was supposed to be, then I had issues not being able to wash her nightdress, or take her panties on the following days.

Is the walkthrough accurate? Or does someone have a save file from day thirteen-fourteen that is correct?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I don't use any mods, I followed the walkthrough completely, but past day 13, on day 14 I started having issues where Amy wasn't where the walkthrough says she was supposed to be, then I had issues not being able to wash her nightdress, or take her panties on the following days.

Is the walkthrough accurate? Or does someone have a save file from day thirteen-fourteen that is correct?
You can send me your save file and I'll guide you. If you previously have been using mod - it can be the reason. It's also important that days are in sync

mnj23

Feb 22, 2020
does anyone have a correct walkthrough? the game is awesome but i get stuck before coming far into the game..

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
I'm playing without mods, I got the drone 62/70 but the midnight bedroom scene does not trigger for me?

Can I fix it with console or can someone get me save from that time?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes