• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
During one of Amy's clean up scenes in the living room, she jumps from maid outfit to school clothes going upstairs and then back to maid outfit. I think this happens during the testing steps.

During the dropped fork scene the image 2781.webp (first bending over picture) isn't shown in the game.

During a scene in the swimming pool, Amy moves from one chair to another for no reason.

Also there are still 25 images in the .png format, will these be staying in this format as they take up 96 Mb of space. These are one picture of a pool scene (one where she jumps chairs) and the rest are the bed touching scene.
Ohh damn - you see it all :cool:
2781 missing image ????
Which version do you have - a modified or real?
Pool scene- I know - You are the first one who noticed that :)
Maid to school outfit - can you send me save file
Thanks a lot

keer

Jun 20, 2017
2781 missing image ????
Thanks a lot
and the android version of the game will be ?? We are waiting for more answers and room control more please !! :love:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
and the android version of the game will be ?? We are waiting for more answers and room control more please !! :love:
Android - sorry not yet - too busy fixing all the reported stuff and new release .. and implementing tips and tricks up to 3_1
Maybe later, sorry

Reactions: keer

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
2781 missing image ????
Thanks a lot
Short explanation here is a UnRen bat. to extract all rpa and rpyc files means there can see all images and the story line.
Of course there playing the real version from you, but some cheat the story-line to see some hot images witch was not belong to v3.0b but it not works for the hole game, is just cheat and can´t use with a save to play the next version. here the UnRen if you put in your game folder.:cool:

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
HI Bob I know this, please reply to drhotrod he ask this silly question " post 898 " I only answer him to not waist time with this, please don´t blame me for this. cheers

About my "post 899" the wrong OP you don´t reply , means you don´t care ! I´m a supporter of your game and see the hints and all Info about v3.1.
My point that the "fake OP here" lead new players in the wrong direction.
Sorry - I am lost - I have never said anything about old saves doesn't work except for the demo version. Honestly I was aware about this ongoing discussion and I have not been through all 900 comments!!! I will do my best to answer everything now, but please accept that I right now want to focus on solving all issues so everybody can get a bug free..... sorry almost bug free game.
I will release a new 3_2 for all Patreons with hints implemented and hopefully all issues solved.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Sorry - I am lost - I have never said anything about old saves doesn't work except for the demo version. Honestly I was aware about this ongoing discussion and I have not been through all 900 comments!!! I will do my best to answer everything now, but please accept that I right now want to focus on solving all issues so everybody can get a bug free..... sorry almost bug free game.
I will release a new 3_2 for all Patreons with hints implemented and hopefully all issues solved.
Thanks, but I never say you make the OP on the 1 page with wrong info´s only mention to refresh with your signature. I know you are busy and can change next week if you have time. The new 10 post today only 2 pages, and none before make sense anymore until you here.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
IMHO after the Dev " Bob " appears here, he give us quick response what he like to change and inform us also about v3.2 and 3.5, but we keep posting " remind me Project Sage " before he release the last update 100 post keep him busy to do so.
Same her now, it´s not polite in my view, before we see the FIRST official change from him.

• Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
2781 missing image ????
Thanks a lot
The file name of the image is: 2781.webp it doesn't appear in the dropped fork scene. The pictures in the scene we get are:
2776.webp - first picture when Amy comes downstairs
2777.webp
2206.webp - Amy notices the fork
2780.webp - Old man says he is not aware of the fork
2782.webp - this is where Amy picks up the fork
2783.webp
2204.webp - final shot before sitting down for dinner

Image 2781.webp is in the files but doesn't get called up to be shown, this is the best picture of the whole scene. As you can see be the file numbers is should be seen before Amy picks up the fork, maybe it wasn't programmed n.

The maid to school outfit, I am unable to find which save file it happened in. I had V3, V3a and V3b, but deleted all these files. Currently have V2.4 an V3.1. The problem ma have been fixed in V3.1 a I first noticed it happening in V2.4. There is a possibility it may happen in the V2.4 portion of V3.1 before you move from the black end screen. I will try playing the whole game again to see if it comes up.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The file name of the image is: 2781.webp it doesn't appear in the dropped fork scene. The pictures in the scene we get are:
2777.webp
2783.webp

Image 2781.webp is in the files but doesn't get called up to be shown, this is the best picture of the whole scene. As you can see be the file numbers is should be seen before Amy picks up the fork, maybe it wasn't programmed n.

The maid to school outfit, I am unable to find which save file it happened in. I had V3, V3a and V3b, but deleted all these files. Currently have V2.4 an V3.1. The problem ma have been fixed in V3.1 a I first noticed it happening in V2.4. There is a possibility it may happen in the V2.4 portion of V3.1 before you move from the black end screen. I will try playing the whole game again to see if it comes up.
IMHO after the Dev " Bob " appears here, he give us quick response what he like to change and inform us also about v3.2 and 3.5, but we keep posting " remind me Project Sage " before he release the last update 100 post keep him busy to do so.
Same her now, it´s not polite in my view, before we see the FIRST official change from him.

Beside I answer your post in "900" before the Dev ask you to send a save, but you don´t. Either you are very proud or very weak, to reply this post 900 ?

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
2777.webp
2783.webp

I will check

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks, but I never say you make the OP on the 1 page with wrong info´s only mention to refresh with your signature. I know you are busy and can change next week if you have time. The new 10 post today only 2 pages, and none before make sense anymore until you here.
Thanks _ I am busy like hell
Next week I will have my vacation so.......

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Short explanation here is a UnRen bat. to extract all rpa and rpyc files means there can see all images and the story line.
Of course there playing the real version from you, but some cheat the story-line to see some hot images witch was not belong to v3.0b but it not works for the hole game, is just cheat and can´t use with a save to play the next version. here the UnRen if you put in your game folder.:cool:
I know it and use it a lot :cool:
For me it is difficult to distinguish if complains is based upon modified versions or my versions.
Just telling that something pop up with cloth chance doesn't give me a chance to find it
When you have been looking into the code you can see it is huge now but still under control from my side :)

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, I also have a habit of extracting with Unren when I finish a version to check if there is something I missed / always after the finale, because otherwise the game makes no sense / The fact is that there are such images / see also my post # 812 /, since version 2.4 - you know it better than all of us. But, you mentioned in your first posts that the game is in the beginning and we are still fighting unfinished versions. Personally, I find it unnecessary to waste time repairing things so far in intermediate versions just to see 3-4 images from a game we have completed. Better fix everything in 3.5 or 4.0 right from the start so we can start the game from scratch. This will probably shorten half of the various posts and save time and tension for everyone. Just one opinion, though, the game is yours.
Good luck.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi, I also have a habit of extracting with Unren when I finish a version to check if there is something I missed / always after the finale, because otherwise the game makes no sense / The fact is that there are such images / see also my post # 812 /, since version 2.4 - you know it better than all of us. But, you mentioned in your first posts that the game is in the beginning and we are still fighting unfinished versions. Personally, I find it unnecessary to waste time repairing things so far in intermediate versions just to see 3-4 images from a game we have completed. Better fix everything in 3.5 or 4.0 right from the start so we can start the game from scratch. This will probably shorten half of the various posts and save time and tension for everyone. Just one opinion, though, the game is yours.
Good luck.
Thanks a lot
The mixed images occurred because I first made a very revealing image but decided to change it. I just forgot to delete - damn :)
I want everything to be fixed. As some of you said - new players are coming and they will start from scratch...

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
So I have restarted the game with an unaltered V3.1. The maid dress problem that I described was fixed in this version. It used to occur on the Sunday when Amy got tested by her top being pulled down. in the old version a "stair scene" shot was injected during this, now it is gone, the scene makes more sense now.

But I did find an incorrect image used when Amy is cleaning the bathroom on Sunday. Instead of the maid uniform being on, Amy is her School clothes. The save file is at the start of Sunday, so you have to play up to the bathroom cleaning screen to see it.

I have also run into another problem in that I an unable to steal her panties of the pink nightdress, which needs to be done to trigger scenes in the living room at 2200 and then washing it to make it see-through. I just cannot get the trigger to steal them in her bedroom.

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Thanks a lot
The mixed images occurred because I first made a very revealing image but decided to change it. I just forgot to delete - damn :)
I want everything to be fixed. As some of you said - new players are coming and they will start from scratch...
I'm glad if I helped with something. By the way, the 2132 to 2108 .webp series is great and ready for a sequel event:)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes