Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
In the game you need a taser in the pool !! And gas grenades for ballance!)) :love:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
So I have restarted the game with an unaltered V3.1. The maid dress problem that I described was fixed in this version. It used to occur on the Sunday when Amy got tested by her top being pulled down. in the old version a "stair scene" shot was injected during this, now it is gone, the scene makes more sense now.

But I did find an incorrect image used when Amy is cleaning the bathroom on Sunday. Instead of the maid uniform being on, Amy is her School clothes. The save file is at the start of Sunday, so you have to play up to the bathroom cleaning screen to see it.

I have also run into another problem in that I an unable to steal her panties of the pink nightdress, which needs to be done to trigger scenes in the living room at 2200 and then washing it to make it see-through. I just cannot get the trigger to steal them in her bedroom.
Working on it :)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
So I have restarted the game with an unaltered V3.1. The maid dress problem that I described was fixed in this version. It used to occur on the Sunday when Amy got tested by her top being pulled down. in the old version a "stair scene" shot was injected during this, now it is gone, the scene makes more sense now.

But I did find an incorrect image used when Amy is cleaning the bathroom on Sunday. Instead of the maid uniform being on, Amy is her School clothes. The save file is at the start of Sunday, so you have to play up to the bathroom cleaning screen to see it.

I have also run into another problem in that I an unable to steal her panties of the pink nightdress, which needs to be done to trigger scenes in the living room at 2200 and then washing it to make it see-through. I just cannot get the trigger to steal them in her bedroom.
Hi
You are right, sorry
In next release the image chaos is fixed
You have been "caught" between the updates and some fix'es I tried to do.
Just continue with this save - - you should be able to hide the pants now

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Hiding the pants works in that save, but at the expense of losing playing content. I don't get to make to wear the bikini or getting the other girls to come over and teaching them.

Batdog

Sep 3, 2016
Hello all
I am the guy who make this game.
Unfortunately a trusted beta tester shared a non complete version of this game. This is why you all stuck in the game. I don't mind that the game will be shared at a certain time, but sharing a non complete game really piss me off because it leave my game as some poor shit.
The game consist of more than 2.100 images and with a huge numbers of variations. I am doing my best to make it as linear as possible and that cause some issues. The major changes in clothes also cause bugs. The game is still in its early stage so...
If you find a bug just write to me - even if you are not a member - I am always thankful for any hints that will make my game better.
Cheers
Bob
Hey I just started this game and it tells me I need to go to Amy's room and talk about her background and when I do...it kicks me out of the game.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hiding the pants works in that save, but at the expense of losing playing content. I don't get to make to wear the bikini or getting the other girls to come over and teaching them.
send me your save file again. I can guide you through

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I just went through some of the reviews and comments in this treat. I must just say that some of you really don’t understand what this is about, sorry.

Instead of just shooting with bullshit like some of you have done – I want to explain how I build the game and reason for some of the – let’s call them - ”complains”.

I started the game backwards- made the end of the game and build it from there. Many weird issues are well identified in the game path – like the 5 minutes from call to the time she show up. – Sleeping in the park but can pay for ad on the net. It seems that no one have found the reason.

The way he just feels, touches and is in close contact with her. This just a part of the story…. Yes – your brain is placed between your legs

Her completely naïve way of behaviour!!

The language – yes – but when you make a dialogue it has to start and end in few images. I don’t want to do it like many games where you simply see 1 image for a long highly complicated communication between 2 persons. Sorry I just need to keep it on a certain low level.

Again — and it seems that I can’t say it too often. This is a game – not a novel. If you want a click and watch game – sorry novel!! – go somewhere else.

If you have forgotten what a game is I will try to explain it again. In this case you play a person with some tasks. Your skills will show if you can succeed or not. You have to use your brain to find the way through. In this game it’s a question about learning her daily routines and makes the right decisions.

You get lot of hints during the game - so it’s just a question about reading the communication.

I have got lot of complains about minor issues like wrong image in a certain event. Thank you for info and that will be or already changed. The game consists of more images than 99% of all games available and this is my third release so – I am sorry about that – but I think that everybody can live with that. Release 0,00001 or just 1 or 2 – Come on – all of us know what it is ….

Many have complained that the game is boring – yes of course if you just click around and don’t see any progress. I remember in the past that Big Brother had a new update where you were forced to click more than 1000 times to go to next event – nobody complained.

If you follow my guide and read the communication and use your brain – none of these – over and over issues will occur.

Sorry if I am too rude but some of the inputs really pissed me off. Especially when I realized that no one has signed up for my page since I started making comments here

On the other hand – if life gives you lemons – make lemonade

If something is too…………..

It seems that no one have figured out what all this is about

Let me have your suggestions

Have a good day
By the way - just want to say thank you to all my supporters. You are great - especially thanks to Michel, Ohms and Andreas for their huge job and support

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Ok here it is.

Thanks
Hi
Poor Linda
It seems that you haven’t treated her well, so don’t expect that she will act as you will.
Best way to continue is to support me and download next release on Monday or just spend some time cleaning kitchen - help her in kitchen and help her with homework. Don’t forget to knock the doors before you enter
Cheers
Bob

Batdog

Sep 3, 2016
Hi
Poor Linda
It seems that you haven’t treated her well, so don’t expect that she will act as you will.
Best way to continue is to support me and download next release on Monday or just spend some time cleaning kitchen - help her in kitchen and help her with homework. Don’t forget to knock the doors before you enter
Cheers
Bob
Ok thanks...but she didn't even yell at me...it just ended. But I'll do what you say.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
send me your save file again. I can guide you through
I played a bit more since the last save that I uploaded. I had the dinner room conversations in which you name the third girl and make Amy ware the bikini. I am unable to wash the swimsuit or steal the pants. Is it possible to progress anymore, or am I stuck in a loop?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes