Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
It is good to hear from the creator of the game and it shows how much passion you have for it. I really like how the game is progressing. The pacing is spot on, not like other games that rush in fast. It is close to like how Melody and Dating my Daughter in story telling.

A suggestion that I would make that could make the game better is to maybe separate the game into chapter files instead of having everything in one file. You could make the chapters run for a minimum three-week period for the most efficient route before you need to go to the next chapter. Benefits for doing this is to keep the file size small (with more version coming out in the future I can see this game easily going to 1-2 Gb). You could add more content for those three weeks. Also the game will load better when smaller and be able to spot bugs quicker and this will not carry over into other chapters. Also it will save players from having to download the same content over and over again.

As a suggestion, the first chapter should include all the content up to V2.4. The second chapter from v3.0 to V3.5.
Hello
Thanks for your input. In fact - this is in my plan. I convert all images to webp format to save game size. At a certain time I was planing to split it - maybe when his beard will be cut -sorry spoiler.

Reactions: Tabu9000 and keer

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just realized that some Russian guy has made a special version of my game with Amy locator I didn’t know I was so famous

• Love
Reactions: Tabu9000

maxgame

Feb 18, 2019
Have problem
I buy this maid costume for girl
And i give it her
But now when i look in her room i have 3 option like " Knock in, Enter and don't disribute "
but when i chose 2 first option " Knock In or Enter " I return to game menu :-/ Can someone help me?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Have problem
I buy this maid costume for girl
And i give it her
But now when i look in her room i have 3 option like " Knock in, Enter and don't disribute "
but when i chose 2 first option " Knock In or Enter " I return to game menu :-/ Can someone help me?
I can - just send save file to celaviehere@gmail.com Which version do you play?

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I'm supposed to talk to her in her room at 3:00 (15:00). But when I knock or open the door. I come back to the start screen (where start, load etc. is).

Is this a bug or the end of the version?
Playing with version 3.1

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I'm supposed to talk to her in her room at 3:00 (15:00). But when I knock or open the door. I come back to the start screen (where start, load etc. is).

Is this a bug or the end of the version?
Playing with version 3.1
No - but you can send me your save file and I will try to solve it. How far are you in the game. Are you playing a beta version or anything else?

zebrotavr

Mar 14, 2018
seems i have a bug - can't start a photoshoot. On sunday when i first entered the room it said something like "i should pick up her in dining room" and afterwards no further prompting and no chance to find her in dining room ((

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
seems i have a bug - can't start a photoshoot. On sunday when i first entered the room it said something like "i should pick up her in dining room" and afterwards no further prompting and no chance to find her in dining room ((
Please send me your save file and I will sort it out

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Has there been a change to Delivery Man in V3.0 and above? In V2.4 he would show up if you ordered items on the weekend (Saturday or Sunday), but since the new updates, deliveries get pushed to the Monday. This messes up with the flow of the game and losing you efficiency in the number of days used.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Has there been a change to Delivery Man in V3.0 and above? In V2.4 he would show up if you ordered items on the weekend (Saturday or Sunday), but since the new updates, deliveries get pushed to the Monday. This messes up with the flow of the game and losing you efficiency in the number of days used.
Yes, that has been changed -due to several comments about the delivery in the weekend. I understand your point and will chance it back again in next release.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You should not be able to see this message as you are not even close to that point.
Hint - visit her in living room at 18:00 twice - follow their conversations and especially when he is thinking. Learn her daily routines. Go to swimmingpool at 08:00 - that will trigger the yoga dress

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
During one of Amy's clean up scenes in the living room, she jumps from maid outfit to school clothes going upstairs and then back to maid outfit. I think this happens during the testing steps.

During the dropped fork scene the image 2781.webp (first bending over picture) isn't shown in the game.

During a scene in the swimming pool, Amy moves from one chair to another for no reason.

Also there are still 25 images in the .png format, will these be staying in this format as they take up 96 Mb of space. These are one picture of a pool scene (one where she jumps chairs) and the rest are the bed touching scene.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Yes, that has been changed -due to several comments about the delivery in the weekend. I understand your point and will chance it back again in next release.
Hi Bob, you see already the OP " first page " from 3.1 and this is bad because, don´t work at all under " latest update " compare to -links v3.1- in the forum. New player get wrong information " old save don´t work, instead use 1-1-Lt1 from you" many of them start from the beginning and running in trouble. The changelog: missing " hints and change names ".

Maybe you never share a new version here even it went down with 5 $, IMHO the wrong v3.1 already here from wrong guy! With the OP from you it solve a lot of trouble in this forum instead to overlook save-files from new players here, cheers.

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
During one of Amy's clean up scenes in the living room, she jumps from maid outfit to school clothes going upstairs and then back to maid outfit. I think this happens during the testing steps.

During the dropped fork scene the image 2781.webp (first bending over picture) isn't shown in the game.

During a scene in the swimming pool, Amy moves from one chair to another for no reason.

Also there are still 25 images in the .png format, will these be staying in this format as they take up 96 Mb of space. These are one picture of a pool scene (one where she jumps chairs) and the rest are the bed touching scene.
Hi bro, don´t be silly to the Dev. We and you know " maybe " that the rpa images have many there and never work. I quest you can count 1+1. For example pink-nighty MC touch her, same images in white-nighty how this works ??? I tell you, many images are to hot like sun-lotion bikini. Bob decide not to trigger these images in her rpyc file until v3.1, and some will trigger there are history like the touch in white-nighty.
The bug you mention not happen at all if you start with his save 1-1-Lt1. It´s in older version or if you start 3.1 new.

So be happy that he answer and change your weekend-shopping, but don´t keep Bob busy and let him work for changes he mention here and next version, relax please.

If Bob see the post from Joe Love with his save and the 2 rpy files to cheat this, you see " bending over " and all hot once TV and pool before 3.1. I quest he:LOL:about this and not act in your way.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi bro, don´t be silly to the Dev. We and you know " maybe " that the rpa images have many there and never work. I quest you can count 1+1. For example pink-nighty MC touch her, same images in white-nighty how this works ??? I tell you, many images are to hot like sun-lotion bikini. Bob decide not to trigger these images in her rpyc file until v3.1, and some will trigger there are history like the touch in white-nighty.
The bug you mention not happen at all if you start with his save 1-1-Lt1. It´s in older version or if you start 3.1 new.

So be happy that he answer and change your weekend-shopping, but don´t keep Bob busy and let him work for changes he mention here and next version, relax please.

If Bob see the post from Joe Love with his save and the 2 rpy files to cheat this, you see " bending over " and all hot once TV and pool before 3.1. I quest he:LOL:about this and not act in your way.
Hello
I see your message. Extremely busy with 3_ 5 that will go out for beta testers today. I will do my best to solve all previous issues and right now working hard to implement some tips and tricks from start of game.
I have decided to leave hints and tricks from latest release. They must be picked up at my Patreon site. In next release they will be there. So you have to wait for the tricks if you don't support me - I think that is fair - or am I wrong?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Concerning the same images - yes - Next release consist of no less than 2500 images - if I should build every image from scratch it will take years between each release. I can do like many other do - simply cut down the numbers of images to almost nothing and have 2 or 3 image per event - but that's not my stile, sorry.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Concerning the same images - yes - Next release consist of no less than 2500 images - if I should build every image from scratch it will take years between each release. I can do like many other do - simply cut down the numbers of images to almost nothing and have 2 or 3 image per event - but that's not my stile, sorry.
HI Bob I know this, please reply to drhotrod he ask this silly question " post 898 " I only answer him to not waist time with this, please don´t blame me for this. cheers

About my "post 899" the wrong OP you don´t reply , means you don´t care ! I´m a supporter of your game and see the hints and all Info about v3.1.
My point that the "fake OP here" lead new players in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes