Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
D

Deleted member 584847

so um...

i got her the night dress, the light yellow-ish dress, swimsuit, yoga suit, maid suit, destroyed the yellow-ish dress in the washing room and get her the white shirt with short jeans, she doesnt care much about showing her skin now and there, can watch her swiming naked but thats it. now the game is just on repeat, for several days (10 i believe) there is absolutely nothing new. its the same stuff that ive played several mo

so, is that it? there arent any change logs notes...

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
so um...

i got her the night dress, the light yellow-ish dress, swimsuit, yoga suit, maid suit, destroyed the yellow-ish dress in the washing room and get her the white shirt with short jeans, she doesnt care much about showing her skin now and there, can watch her swiming naked but thats it. now the game is just on repeat, for several days (10 i believe) there is absolutely nothing new. its the same stuff that ive played several mo

so, is that it? there arent any change logs notes...
Please send me your save file and I'll help you :) Follow her daily routines and the game is quit easy. If you just click around and expect to finish the game you'll never succeed, sorry.

Reactions: John Woodbridge
D

Deleted member 584847

Please send me your save file and I'll help you :) Follow her daily routines and the game is quit easy. If you just click around and expect to finish the game you'll never succeed, sorry.
I think i know her daily routine
during the week we can have breakfest together or she can be found doing joga. then she's in the bathroom ,then she leave for work. she comes back and then she spend 3 hours in the swimming pool (relaxing, swimming and then i can put lotion on her), then shes in the washing room, then shes in the kitchen, then in her room, then we have dinner, then i help her in the kitchen followed by a homework help in her room, then shes in the living room, then she can be found either in the kitchen drinking water or in the bathroom half naked, then i go to sleep (or i can swtich the light at 22hours from my office and see her swiming) and repeat. on the weekend days she cleans the various rooms, then i cant find her (literaly clicked all of the rooms atleast 5 times but all i could do is shower or swim or take a nap but shes nowhere), then she is by the swiming pool again and the rest of the day goes in the same way as week days. I made a photo session with her once but thats it...

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I think i know her daily routine
during the week we can have breakfest together or she can be found doing joga. then she's in the bathroom ,then she leave for work. she comes back and then she spend 3 hours in the swimming pool (relaxing, swimming and then i can put lotion on her), then shes in the washing room, then shes in the kitchen, then in her room, then we have dinner, then i help her in the kitchen followed by a homework help in her room, then shes in the living room, then she can be found either in the kitchen drinking water or in the bathroom half naked, then i go to sleep (or i can swtich the light at 22hours from my office and see her swiming) and repeat. on the weekend days she cleans the various rooms, then i cant find her (literaly clicked all of the rooms atleast 5 times but all i could do is shower or swim or take a nap but shes nowhere), then she is by the swiming pool again and the rest of the day goes in the same way as week days. I made a photo session with her once but thats it...
I sent you PM and fixed your problem. Hope you will increase your rating :)

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Sorry to interrupt. I have tried to make a game - not a novel with very few decisions to make. I have tried to build it in a way so you need to think about next step - how can I make progress with her etc.
Which you clearly have failed to do, as most of the players need help how to play the game and proceed with the "story".

I have mentioned many times "Follow her daily routines" but it seems that no one in this forum besides my Patreon's understand this. If you follow her daily routines the game is quit easy.
What if players don't care to follow her daily routines but think the gameplay is tedious and boring?

Repetitive - yes - if you do not read dialogues and follow the guideline. If you play it as a game - no. There is no dead ends and there is no special orders to follow. Just think about next step as every new step will open the next task.
Happy playing
Well I ask you: why did you want your game to be a repetitive grind? Just because it's a grind doesn't make it a game.

However, I will give you credit for the fact that you communicate with your patrons and help them playing your broken game.

Reactions: .ox and Moonis

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Which you clearly have failed to do, as most of the players need help how to play the game and proceed with the "story".

What if players don't care to follow her daily routines but think the gameplay is tedious and boring?

Well I ask you: why did you want your game to be a repetitive grind? Just because it's a grind doesn't make it a game.

However, I will give you credit for the fact that you communicate with your patrons and help them playing your broken game.
Sorry to contest your opinion, but a game isn't broken, as you said, just by the fact that it clearly differs from the huge quantity of other adult games that common players have the habit to find and play through this website.
Of course, if you are only interested by easy games with nice girls that are submitted to all your sexual wishes after five mouse clics, you will be disapointed by this one ! Here, you have to follow a daily routine, boring for some players, but in my opinion, very close to what you encounter in real life.
I discovered "Room for rent" since release 2.0 and the help provided in gameplay to progress has made an big step forward in terms of visibility, hints proposed to the player and of course walkthrough advices that you can now find in a lot of other players' comments here.
So, don't be so rude in your conclusion. Let this project attempts to his full development in a short time. Some great ideas are planned to be proposed in the constant evolution of the storyboard and we will follow some characters or derivatives of them in other games of this promising Developer ! I'm convinced about all potential and talents of him !

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Sorry to contest your opinion, but a game isn't broken, as you said, just by the fact that it clearly differs from the huge quantity of other adult games that common players have the habit to find and play through this website.
Of course, if you are only interested by easy games with nice girls that are submitted to all your sexual wishes after five mouse clics, you will be disapointed by this one ! Here, you have to follow a daily routine, boring for some players, but in my opinion, very close to what you encounter in real life.
I discovered "Room for rent" since release 2.0 and the help provided in gameplay to progress has made an big step forward in terms of visibility, hints proposed to the player and of course walkthrough advices that you can now find in a lot of other players' comments here.
So, don't be so rude in your conclusion. Let this project attempts to his full development in a short time. Some great ideas are planned to be proposed in the constant evolution of the storyboard and we will follow some characters or derivatives of them in other games of this promising Developer ! I'm convinced about all potential and talents of him !
Sorry John, but the Minengeschoss is a broken " YO-YO ".
He/She comes back every month with 6 points and this time spare us and offend the Dev without underage game. All other issue sounds the same as before. If you give her the 2 bottles whiskey the yo-yo will dance again.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Sorry John, but the Minengeschoss is a broken " YO-YO ".
He/She comes back every month with 6 points and this time spare us and offend the Dev without underage game. All other issue sounds the same as before. If you give her the 2 bottles whiskey the yo-yo will dance again.
Ok, thank you Partywatch for your opinion. I will offer her/him a plenty cask of my Wineyard products to help her/him to hibernate and let us for a quiet moment. :cool:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello i have the 4.0 but i have only 28/32 events :'(
the only hint : i should wish her a good night at 23

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Hello i have the 4.0 but i have only 28/32 events :'(
the only hint : i should wish her a good night at 23
Go to the bathroom of kitchen at 23:00, doing this will not increase the event count. You will need to go to the dining room at 8:00 from now on to advance the game. The event count will start increasing from the weekday (Mon, etc) first.

Reactions: UncleNanard

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Go to the bathroom of kitchen at 23:00, doing this will not increase the event count. You will need to go to the dining room at 8:00 from now on to advance the game. The event count will start increasing from the weekday (Mon, etc) first.
Now i m a at 32/32 ( i missed the slip event)
Dining room at 8 don't trigger the 4.0

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Now i m a at 32/32 ( i missed the slip event)
Dining room at 8 don't trigger the 4.0
Sorry about that, I didn't see which part of the game you were doing. Redo the previous save from when you posted, but this time go to the bathroom at 24:00 on a Friday to set up the slip trap event when you take a shower on Saturday at 8:00. This can only be started on the Friday.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok I finally played through this game and it wasn't terrible, I enjoyed myself as I would any other decent game on this site. Don't know where the 2 years went, but lets assume that's a joke. Anyway I was going to leave a 3 star review as thats what I feel it was worth, plain story, average models, the usual; however, I noticed the insane amount of 5 star reviews and got curious. So many of the reviewers profiles are shady once you look into them.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
playb0y44 I updated my Linux build to v4.0, it should still be the post linked in the OP you can just update the OP to `Linux v4.0`

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes