Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
RedPillBlues - thank you for your comments. The 2 years time have been explained for Patreon's only. Original I started with another game - changed to a new one - and once again and finally decided to make Room for Rent. The time you spend depends how much time you can use per day.
good choose, your game is awsome, keep up the good work

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
To all of you who ask for help - sorry I can't help. I need to concentrate my support for my Patreon's and work on next release 5_0.
If you are stuck - don't use scroll or tab :) Read dialogues and follow the daily routines. If you do so - the game is easy.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
To all of you who ask for help - sorry I can't help. I need to concentrate my support for my Patreon's and work on next release 5_0.
If you are stuck - don't use scroll or tab :) Read dialogues and follow the daily routines. If you do so - the game is easy.
drhotrod and me we always willing to help even with a save file.

There are many newcomers here and we know the game well with all loops you can get in, if you miss hints or get caught by her. Get through from 2.4 until 4.0 in one path only and score 53/53 events in last version isn´t a skip or click to click game you need to think as the MC " Me thinking " good luck. If you vote the game so early be fair and make your points what can be better. Every game need input to race up.

Last edited:

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019

looking forward to 5.0 - any words on when it will be published ?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Room For Rent [v4.0] [CeLaVie Group] - Original Size: 624.73MB

Download Win (364MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
First, I am intrigued on the idea. Even the pictures looks decent enough. Its look like chilling lewd game made for story sake which is good.
Second,I did looked on the patreon and posts here via search engine. I found that quite a few people are contemplating around what sexual content is in there (a few said up to fingering your tennants).

Is there any clue (maybe in patreon posts I can't see) that more of sexual content is coming or it will stay like this more with voyeur vibe?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think you are playing with a bugged version of the game as Amy is supposed to be topless and wearing only a thong bikini in the kitchen at 18:00. Your save file still shows her in the tank top and shorts. It will be impossible for you to continue to game. What is the exact name of the game file do you use to launch the game.
Sometimes it shows her topless, sometimes she's in jeans. The event 9 counted when I saw her in the kitchen topless. Which is weird, wasn't that supposed to happen in the previous version?
I use the roomforrent.exe. What else could it be

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Sometimes it shows her topless, sometimes she's in jeans. The event 9 counted when I saw her in the kitchen topless. Which is weird, wasn't that supposed to happen in the previous version?
I use the roomforrent.exe. What else could it be
Can you post the file that has 0/53 events, I will have a look from the beginning of this stage. Also the filename that I asked was for the one that you downloaded, the zip or rar folder. There were many V4.0 made, you may be using one that has a bug in it that prevents you from progressing.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Sure.

I'm using the one I downloaded yesterday from the OP.
I had a quick play with the file, everything is fine with it. My only problem I have with it is the start day of Saturday. Starting on Saturday adds too much grind to the level so I have posted my save that starts on Monday. First things to do is to steal her swimsuit from her room and set up new lessons at 11:00. Then follow the same routine as in other days. You should be at 6/53. On Tuesday do the yoga scene at the swimming pool at 8:00. Only one event will trigger on tuesday.

From then on during weekdays go to the dining room at 8:00. Also make sure you go to the office on Thursdays and Friday at 11:00, do it correctly will give you an event increase. First weekend days go to bathroom at 8:00, and if you do things right, you should be at 49/53 by the end of the second Friday.

If everything is done right only 13 game days are used.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I had a quick play with the file, everything is fine with it. My only problem I have with it is the start day of Saturday. Starting on Saturday adds too much grind to the level so I have posted my save that starts on Monday. First things to do is to steal her swimsuit from her room and set up new lessons at 11:00. Then follow the same routine as in other days. You should be at 6/53. On Tuesday do the yoga scene at the swimming pool at 8:00. Only one event will trigger on tuesday.

From then on during weekdays go to the dining room at 8:00. Also make sure you go to the office on Thursdays and Friday at 11:00, do it correctly will give you an event increase. First weekend days go to bathroom at 8:00, and if you do things right, you should be at 49/53 by the end of the second Friday.

If everything is done right only 13 game days are used.
Thanks a lot man. God bless you :love::D

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Idk multiple lurkers that have never posted anything and many new accounts all coming together to all rate 5 stars seems sus to me.
Don't be so suspicious. You are right about one thing: some new members/players have discovered this game and loved it immediately, some of them (either me) became Patreon supporting Dev. and finally put a 5 stars to encourage Dev. and others members to play the game. No insane action in that way to post such reviews !

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
I want the locator back REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sorry to say that, but the locator MOD that some players used at the beginning isn't so useful now in the latest release. I explain. At certain hours of the day, main character (the girl) could be found to more than one place and trust me, it is not a bug because you can choose what to do with her without problems for the continuity of the story. As already said, order of gamer's actions have no incidences on progression in the game. You only have to think "what does she like doing the most at this time of the day?" and finally you find her. Because you have to acquire her daily routine and new events come naturally afterwards! :cool:

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes