Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Fishface

Apr 28, 2017
I wanted to continue this game, but I ran into a couple of bugs that blocked my progress, so I think i'm just gonna wait for the next update to come out. Hopefully it fixed them.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The advantages - being a Patreon is that you have access to hints etc
The people who want to play this game don't need hints. The hints are in the game. The people who want to play this game, the people who might consider pledging to the game, simply need just one release without game-breaking bugs. Just one. But that hasn't happened yet.

Give us a game that works, and I'll add a pledge to the Patreon account.

Reactions: chacmool

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Interesting. Has the game gotten beyond the teasing phase yet if I may ask?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Ran into a weird bug where no matter how much I pinched her nipples in the washroom, it would default back to 0. This prevented me from progressing to release3_2 stage. I ended up forcing pinch = 1 to continue.
Pinching nipples is best left to be done on Saturdays (works 100% of the time), other days you may get lucky in that see doesn't do the sad scene, generally she get annoyed on other days.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
i'm stuck on 30/32, no 53 here either, here's my save if it helps
You need to grind your way back to Saturday. Easiest way is to skip hours, you do not need to see those evens again. But also make sure you take a shower in those days, else Amy gets mad. On Saturday take a shower at 8:00 to do the floor slip, then rub pussy. You can either cover her with a blanket, do not rub pussy again, your game will end if you do that a second time. Take another shower when the game allows it, then skip the rest of the day. You should get the end screen to the next stage. You will end up with a score of 31/32, don't worry about that, it is just play order thing to get 32/32. You will see the 0/53 after completing the day and saving.

If you want the 32/32 download the save from the post above this one, it will give a better starting day for the next stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: ecoli

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I am bit jealous that you got 32/32. All you have to do is repeat the floor slip on Sunday, rub pussy and then cover with blanket. Then take a shower at 12:00 (just to keep the girl happy). You can skip the rest of the hours to the save point. The message screen for the next stage will then come up.

Reactions: triplededo

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
The people who want to play this game don't need hints. The hints are in the game. The people who want to play this game, the people who might consider pledging to the game, simply need just one release without game-breaking bugs. Just one. But that hasn't happened yet.

Give us a game that works, and I'll add a pledge to the Patreon account.
I confuse in this forum, but not in this game. Like me and many members here play 4.0 from the beginning WITHOUT BUGS AND LOOPS, and finish with 53/53 events showing up only in the last update 4.0 before in 3.6 32/32 events.

If you play wrong like to race her shy-level to fast there is only ONE bug with the spray after you steel the towel. This has nothing to do with Patreon is only you "the player" to do things wrong, like all games. I don´t want mention how to end up in a loop, to avoid a text over 3 sides here.

I send you a save zip from the beginning 2.4-4.0 finish I name the MC - WHY- the answer is in each save.

I just play a game with at least 8 routes and my brain have 100% attention. Here with ONE ROUTE I enjoy my:coffee:

The Save ZIP follow in 4 hours about to finish 4.0 again at least today, if I need more:coffee::coffee:

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes