Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
im at the photo shoot section which happens on a sunday but she never appears waiting every sunday is really dragging the game, any hints?

hideair

Jun 25, 2017
im at the photo shoot section which happens on a sunday but she never appears waiting every sunday is really dragging the game, any hints?
Ran into the same bug, don't have a fix, but waited 4 weeks, on Sunday, clicked Diningroom, then Skip one hour on all Sundays attempting to get it with no luck. Seems like a bug.

Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Ignore the hint and try swimming with her at night by going to the office at 22:00 - that fixed it for me.
okay i got past the photo shoot but now the hints are telling me to just play the game, have i reached the end of this update?

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
okay i got past the photo shoot but now the hints are telling me to just play the game, have i reached the end of this update?
its been 3 in game weeks and nothings changing, guess i have to wait for her friends to come over?

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Did you get a message screen saying that you have completed V2.4? Also the other girls come in the next part in V3.0.
its okay i just figured it out, i needed to raise the temperature on the washing machine at 18.00 thanks though

hideair

Jun 25, 2017
Unfortunately, think I got stuck again. It's now telling me to speak to her at breakfast, but Diningroom at breakfast has no additional conversation. Was willing to give this a try, but it's too much of a mess for me to keep going.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Please read page 86 / post 1.710 first save Zip New Start 4.0 for 5 days. Hints always at 12.00 office saves for correct WT.

Now save zip 2 from day 6 until 2 week Friday day 16. All save step-step to not miss any event
Tuesday 8.00 steel towel/ click dining-room 9.00 am go in after. 10.00 am buy spray. Shower, clean kitchen ( every day).
13.00 get spray/apply bathroom. Go next days 8.00 am bathroom steel go in next day hide get all images. Now you grind until Thursday to get all " history talk " 14.00 or 15.00 pm. Friday 22.00 office light the pool 23.00 kitchen/bathroom your choice.
24.00 master-bedroom " Yes " tell her always. Saturday steel or not up to you/breakfast 10.00 cleaning/ bathroom/living/ take a shower in between kitchen last 13.00 bathroom. Go at 16.00 pm living-room offer to buy a summer-dress. Buy on Sunday 8.00 am cleaning same. Get Summer-dress at 13.00 go 14.00 living-room give to her go 16.00 pm again and get images.
Don´t look closer TV time only next week possible.Next week you busy with some events.

Monday 2. week 8.00 Dining-room/ bathroom hide/knock 10.00 shower/ 11.00 get lesson/12.00 hints/ Kitchen clean.
14.00 her room/knock 15.00 her room talk/ 16.00 pool/ 17.00 washroom/18.00 Living room "look closer" option 1 done.
19.00 her room/Dinner/Kitchen/Her room lesson/ 22.00 TV look closer. 23.00 Kitchen/Bathroom.

Tuesday day 14. after 10.00 shower/ 11.00 office buy swimsuit/kitchen clean/ 13.00 get swimsuit/ 14.00 living-give swimsuit follow 15.00 pool again 16.00 living/ 17.00 washroom/ 18.00 living room look closer. 19.00 her room/dinner/kitchen/her room follow daily schedule.

Wednesday get lesson again 11.00 follow daily schedule 14.00 and 15.00 her room talk until Thursday finish/show studio at 22.00 you can light the pool again. Friday 11.00 new lesson shy-level teach at 21.00 and go bathroom 23.00. Week 2 finish. Day 16. I add the new Zip 17-26 day later.

Some good advice from drhotrod see below
My style of play is to find the most efficient route to the game. This is my findings so far:
V2.4 --- 26 days
V3.0 --- 10 days
V3.6 --- 11 days
V4.0 --- 13 days
For anybody to read my post first 1.710 here the first 5 days. v2.4 from 4.0 last version

Reactions: John Woodbridge

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
been stuck on 32/53 for a good while now, my Ctrl button is starting to stick being pressed so much

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Unfortunately, think I got stuck again. It's now telling me to speak to her at breakfast, but Diningroom at breakfast has no additional conversation. Was willing to give this a try, but it's too much of a mess for me to keep going.
its hard to tell where you are in the story, how many costumes have you unlocked for her?

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Well, promising beginning and then boring clicking everywhere...

Developers should highlight locations with events and add more tips to make grinding more enjoyable...

Events that triggered only at specific day of week should be reworked for at least weekday/weekend basis...

DavidG123

Jan 16, 2018
How the hell are you guys tracking how many events you have completed and what her mood level is? I can't find those counters anywhere on my screen or in the UI.

hideair

Jun 25, 2017
its hard to tell where you are in the story, how many costumes have you unlocked for her?
Let's see:
Maid costume, bought bikini but haven't convinced her to wear it, transparent one-piece, pink nightie with hidden pants, ummm, jean shorts and white shirt.

Able to swim nude at night with her, but can only hug. Able to tamper with water and remove top and hug. Able to hug at night in towel. When she swims can no longer put on lotion, she just swims then hugs, other events too, but not going to name all of them, unless needed.

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Let's see:
Maid costume, bought bikini but haven't convinced her to wear it, transparent one-piece, pink nightie with hidden pants, ummm, jean shorts and white shirt.

Able to swim nude at night with her, but can only hug. Able to tamper with water and remove top and hug. Able to hug at night in towel. When she swims can no longer put on lotion, she just swims then hugs, other events too, but not going to name all of them, unless needed.
can you tell me exactly what the hint tells you to do (office/11.00) something is defiantly wrong with the hint system it kept telling me to sabotage her nightwear but i already did it a week ago, i think it makes the game all screwy had to wait a couple of weeks for the issue to fix itself
How the hell are you guys tracking how many events you have completed and what her mood level is? I can't find those counters anywhere on my screen or in the UI.
cant remember exact update version i think its v3.5, it adds an event UI in the top left corner

hideair

Jun 25, 2017
can you tell me exactly what the hint tells you to do (office/11.00) something is defiantly wrong with the hint system it kept telling me to sabotage her nightwear but i already did it a week ago, i think it makes the game all screwy had to wait a couple of weeks for the issue to fix itself

cant remember exact update version i think its v3.5, it adds an event UI in the top left corner
It tells me to speak to her in the morning at 8am, but as I mentioned, 8am is the same exact convo it always is, no new dialogue.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019

For you is 7.5 after finish this sausage, other members can try 4.0 from OP.:cool:

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes