Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
It tells me to speak to her in the morning at 8am, but as I mentioned, 8am is the same exact convo it always is, no new dialogue.
I quest you take a shower already at 8.00 am and set the trap. I quest you are in 4.0 but if already in 5.0 there no event yet.:ROFLMAO:

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Let's see:
Maid costume, bought bikini but haven't convinced her to wear it, transparent one-piece, pink nightie with hidden pants, ummm, jean shorts and white shirt.

Able to swim nude at night with her, but can only hug. Able to tamper with water and remove top and hug. Able to hug at night in towel. When she swims can no longer put on lotion, she just swims then hugs, other events too, but not going to name all of them, unless needed.
So, why you not steel her panty again ? Convinced her only works after 2 girls visit talk to 15.00 pm dinner room

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Clean off before the next version see you soon
The shortest and best statement in your save I ever see here- finish 4.0 53/53- . Because 2. weekend still some wrong images in the living room ( blue jeans) and some others.
Please try to make the history talk a little shorter ( twice the day) is only idea, because v.2.4 is still the longest way at least 26 days, compare to 3.2 10 days only ! 3.6 and 4.0 easy to play anyway.

hideair

Jun 25, 2017
I quest you take a shower already at 8.00 am and set the trap. I quest you are in 4.0 but if already in 5.0 there no event yet.:ROFLMAO:
No idea what this means. I'm guessing English isn't your first language and definitely not trying to be rude, but I can't parse this.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I already mentioned that I had, pink outfit is second outfit = second stolen panty -- I mentioned that already.
Send me your save and I reply soon . What´s your point you in 4.0 no info and no events mention 0/53 : English I take a leak, well well

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hrm... okay, so I made an Amy-finder. In my limited testing it seems to work. I've also managed to remove all forced pauses (you can skip again). Haven't figured out yet how to re-enable saving... can't find the right function to replace.

Anyway, as you can see it marks the location she at with asterisks... Yes, she is present in multiple places at the same time. I don't know how but she is.

View attachment 369588

Since v3.6a, I've separated the skip-enabler from the Amy locator. This is because the author in my opinion has been doing a pretty good job providing hints and guiding the player to where the action is, thus rendering the locator somewhat obsolete. You can still install it if you so desire.

Install instructions... just drop the relevant script file in the game folder and play. If you find bugs, let me know.

Locator for v4.0: locator.rpy
Skip enabler for v4.0 (and probably all future versions): skip.rpy
Is this a bug from you or why you have her not at 21:00 in the kitchen?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is my save buged (I played from beginning) and download here from nopy?

I found nothing I can do normal I have a lot not done what I heard in the story.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The shortest and best statement in your save I ever see here- finish 4.0 53/53- . Because 2. weekend still some wrong images in the living room ( blue jeans) and some others.
Please try to make the history talk a little shorter ( twice the day) is only idea, because v.2.4 is still the longest way at least 26 days, compare to 3.2 10 days only ! 3.6 and 4.0 easy to play anyway.
V2.4 is the longest because it is a formed from V1.0 and V2.0. There was no end message screen back at the beginning. V2.4 was a bug fix with no new content, except for the end message.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Is this a bug from you or why you have her not at 21:00 in the kitchen?
There are 6 separate conditions for her to be in the kitchen at 21:00. Can you provide me with a save where she is in the kitchen and the locator says she is not?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There are 6 separate conditions for her to be in the kitchen at 21:00. Can you provide me with a save where she is in the kitchen and the locator says she is not?
She is all time in the kitchen 21:00 and he shows all time she is not there you can use my save. After dining with her you can go in the kitchen and she is there and it is all time not marked..

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is my save buged (I played from beginning) and download here from nopy?

I found nothing I can do normal I have a lot not done what I heard in the story.
Go to the washing room at 18:00 to the pink nightdress, this will make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
V2.4 is the longest because it is a formed from V1.0 and V2.0. There was no end message screen back at the beginning. V2.4 was a bug fix with no new content, except for the end message.
Thanks, that you remind me:ROFLMAO:You know I play new 4.0 from beginning. Just add to Nono25 perfect save all done, but mention clean this version and he is right. You get sun-lesson twice before buy the swimsuit and after, beside wrong images cleaning blue jeans after summer-dress and some more. By the way I destroy her white-nightwear day19.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks, that you remind me:ROFLMAO:You know I play new 4.0 from beginning. Just add to Nono25 perfect save all done, but mention clean this version and he is right. You get sun-lesson twice before buy the swimsuit and after, beside wrong images cleaning blue jeans after summer-dress and some more. By the way I destroy her white-nightwear day19.
Could you be so kind and tell me where you have seen the wrong image - Would like to fix it, thanks

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Here the 2 weekend Sunday receive summer-dress. 3 weekend my save after bathroom go 10.00 or later living-room blue-jeans/ go 10.00 bath-room summer-dress same on Sunday.
Could you be so kind and tell me where you have seen the wrong image - Would like to fix it, thanks
Second weekend/Sunday receive summer-dress. Third weekend my save after bathroom 9.00 go 10.00 or later living-room blue-jeans/ go 10.00 bath-room summer-dress same on Sunday.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Can someone in the know-how please check my save, I'm, as others have reported, stuck on the "I should talk to Amy at breakfast 08:00 about girlfriend"

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes