Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Hi all!
I have a question.
I'm stuck on game level V7 with missed 5th event only.
What is it? What must I do? When I missed it?
10x
yeah, I think the same happened to me, you probably missed an isolated event in the bathroom at midnight that won't happen again if you missed it, it's a bug, try to start again from the start of version

redlupa

May 29, 2020
Renders and models seem outdated and no animated scenes or anything.Models look alike.Feels like a game from early 2010s.

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
(Now it's time to save- you can only save your game at this time of the day )
Hi! I've been stuck since version 3. I can't really find help. Events: 70/72. Thanks if anyone can help!

OldNavySquid

Sep 23, 2020
Help for a relative newbie?
I'm so sorry to be a bother but...

I'm at this step in release 9, but can't get the Kitchen Event (#7)

I'm following the walkthrough and am getting the proper "points" from the events up to #7 (and most of them afterward but am stuck with 3 missing events at the "end" of 9)

WT 9
Day 1 Sunday
11:00 Office Event 1 *Got it
14:00 Living Room Event 2 *Got it
16:00 Living Room Event 3 *Got it
18:00 Kitchen Event 4 *Got it
19:00 Dining Room Event 5 *Got it

Day 2 Monday
16:00 Living Room Event 6 *Got it
18:00 Kitchen Event 7 Can't get this one
20:00 Dining Room Event 8 *Will let me get this
22:00 Hottub Event 9 But NOT this
23:00 Hottub Event 10 And NOT this

Is there a console command that can force event 7?

I've tried playing on and can get everything else with the exception of events 7, 9, and 10 (as near as I can tell).

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

I'm following the walkthrough and am getting the proper "points" from the events up to #7 (and most of them afterward but am stuck with 3 missing events at the "end" of 9)

WT 9
Day 1 Sunday

Day 2 Monday

I've tried playing on and can get everything else with the exception of events 7, 9, and 10 (as near as I can tell).

Did you try going to Bathroom at midnight on Sunday night (Day1): Amy should be there... Not ready for anal yet but does blow you. I think that might be the catalyst that lets you to get the other 2 Events as well. Knock on wood.

Reactions: OldNavySquid

OldNavySquid

Sep 23, 2020
Did you try going to Bathroom at midnight on Sunday night (Day1): Amy should be there... Not ready for anal yet but does blow you. I think that might be the catalyst that lets you to get the other 2 Events as well. Knock on wood.
Thanks!
I'll try that! Hopefully, I have a save on Day 1 (Sunday)

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019

WT 9
Day 1 Sunday

Day 2 Monday

If I remember correctly, don't clean the kitchen, but at 18.00. go there. Passed for a long time, I may be wrong, but try.

Reactions: OldNavySquid

OldNavySquid

Sep 23, 2020
If I remember correctly, don't clean the kitchen, but at 18.00. go there. Passed for a long time, I may be wrong, but try.
THANK YOU THANK YOU

I actually did both and have made progress!

Reactions: Alegor

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
is the excel walkthrough outdated? I just came back to this game after a while and started a new game. However, when i received the maid outfit, there's no event that gives it to her. When I go to the living room she just says she'll move to the bathroom. the rest of living room scenes, it's just the wind blowing up her skirt

also, why do the points keep on going back to 70?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gg Rg

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
is the excel walkthrough outdated? I just came back to this game after a while and started a new game. However, when i received the maid outfit, there's no event that gives it to her. When I go to the living room she just says she'll move to the bathroom. the rest of living room scenes, it's just the wind blowing up her skirt

If you're not using any mods - you can use the official WT. Just visit my Patreon site

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019

It's not oudated, it's plainly not well written, some events occur only in weekdays (or only in weekends), the walktrough says it's supposed to happen in a sunday I think, just skip days untill it happens, it's not exacly a progressive game (akka visual novel), forget the calendar, just look for the events listed

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Need some help. I am at the point where Amy, Sandra and Liza are living with the MC and he somehow tricks them into bringing their coleagues from school to a a swimming pool event on the weekend. But 3 weeks went by and nothing is happening, just the same events over and over. I've been to the swimming pool at every hour both saturday and sunday for 2 weeksin a row... what am I missing?

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Need some help. I am at the point where Amy, Sandra and Liza are living with the MC and he somehow tricks them into bringing their coleagues from school to a a swimming pool event on the weekend. But 3 weeks went by and nothing is happening, just the same events over and over. I've been to the swimming pool at every hour both saturday and sunday for 2 weeksin a row... what am I missing?
I think you want to make sure you see every option with all the girls. Post a save file and I'll take a look.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Sounds to me like a one time event, from that you should try to move on. Maybe give the office a try from time 2 time.
I tend to forgot about it when i was kinda new to the game. GL

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

Are you playing v8 with the 1st Daring Party... or v9 with the 2nd Daring Party???

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Sounds to me like a one time event, from that you should try to move on. Maybe give the office a try from time 2 time.
I tend to forgot about it when i was kinda new to the game. GL
Are you playing v8 with the 1st Daring Party... or v9 with the 2nd Daring Party???
I think you want to make sure you see every option with all the girls. Post a save file and I'll take a look.
I am using the in-game walkthrough and "green" options simply stopped showing up, just "yellow" options where the same events keep repeating over and over.

It's supposed to be the 1st daring party.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I am using the in-game walkthrough and "green" options simply stopped showing up, just "yellow" options where the same events keep repeating over and over.

It's supposed to be the 1st daring party.

For my playthrough of v8 Day 2 was a Friday: [/I did NOT Clean the Kitchen, then at 18:00 you should have Event 7 in the Kitchen with Amy, then at 20:00 in the Diningroom Event 8 should occur (arranging the Party for tomorrow between 12:00 to 18:00)]

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
For my playthrough of v8 Day 2 was a Friday: [/I did NOT Clean the Kitchen, then at 18:00 you should have Event 7 in the Kitchen with Amy, then at 20:00 in the Diningroom Event 8 should occur (arranging the Party for tomorrow between 12:00 to 18:00)]
Thanks, I got the game to progress, but I had to do that kitchen event twice, don't know why.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes