I like the art in this game, but hate all the missing normal renpy features ;(
used unrar to add save and load, but after 5min that caused problem lol
worked for a while and then the grey window error msg if trying to save or load

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I like the art in this game, but hate all the missing normal renpy features ;(
used unrar to add save and load, but after 5min that caused problem lol
worked for a while and then the grey window error msg if trying to save or load
Use F1 save/load instead of unrar whatever it means. I know only UnRen bat.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Woodbridge

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Can someone in the know-how please check my save, I'm, as others have reported, stuck on the "I should talk to Amy at breakfast 08:00 about girlfriend"
Like to help but you in 2.4, 3.2, 3.6 or in 4.0 already because the all in 4.0.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
I found what I was missing, needed to head to the washing machine at 18.00 to also "clean" her nightdress, next day at breakfast a new discussion was had about her friends.

Last edited:

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I found what I was missing, needed to head to the washing machine at 18.00 to also "clean" her nightdress, next day at breakfast a new discussion was had about her friends.
Well done after the visit you go to pool when she lay down some days and order to use bikini, than later some more images at the pool after she wear this.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I am stuck at 45/53 can somebody say what I must do?

Strange. I play today and I came further only to visit Dining room and activate that the girl came around (and yesterday I waste a lot of time to search for my mistake).

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Here the 2 weekend Sunday receive summer-dress. 3 weekend my save after bathroom go 10.00 or later living-room blue-jeans/ go 10.00 bath-room summer-dress same on Sunday.

Second weekend/Sunday receive summer-dress. Third weekend my save after bathroom 9.00 go 10.00 or later living-room blue-jeans/ go 10.00 bath-room summer-dress same on Sunday.
Found it and fixed - thanks a lot

Reactions: partywatch

PRABOW0

Jun 15, 2019
hi i playing from beginning and when mc women first time swimming naked this game just shutdown, i repeat and it happened again

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Can somebody take a look at my save? I feel like i'm stuck in a loop for game weeks... the hint only gives me "I should keep on playing" but i can't trigger any new event. I basically have done the no pants with nightie scene and the swim naked thing (well partly if i look at the images but i can't trigger more then the normal swiming scenes). What event am i missing?

Thx for the help in advance.

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
hi i playing from beginning and when mc women first time swimming naked this game just shutdown, i repeat and it happened again
did you choose the 'tell her your here' response? start of the game is the toughest because the game will end if your too pervy, press f1 to save scum if your having issues

Reactions: partywatch

TwIsTed MeTaL

STD Connoisseur
Donor
Mar 25, 2019
Can somebody take a look at my save? I feel like i'm stuck in a loop for game weeks... the hint only gives me "I should keep on playing" but i can't trigger any new event. I basically have done the no pants with nightie scene and the swim naked thing (well partly if i look at the images but i can't trigger more then the normal swiming scenes). What event am i missing?

Thx for the help in advance.
just keep playing, a certain event should happen that will let you progress

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
just keep playing, a certain event should happen that will let you progress
Nope actually for some weird reason the pinch variable didn't trigger to 1 even if i did it again and again. Had to manually set it in the save and now i advanced to 3.5...
Maybe some bug in the skript shy is 8 and hack can't go above 19 at that point of the events... so pinch = 1 never happened for me because i reached that event before anything else happend i guess o_O

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Nope actually for some weird reason the pinch variable didn't trigger to 1 even if i did it again and again. Had to manually set it in the save and now i advanced to 3.5...
Maybe some bug in the skript shy is 8 and hack can't go above 19 at that point of the events... so pinch = 1 never happened for me because i reached that event before anything else happend i guess o_O
If you have learned her about skin to skin contact in her room at 21:00 you are able to pinch her nipples more deeply. That will enable pinch event

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
She is all time in the kitchen 21:00 and he shows all time she is not there you can use my save. After dining with her you can go in the kitchen and she is there and it is all time not marked..
Thanks for reporting this bug in the locator, apparently I missed that change since 2.4. I've updated the locator to correct this error.

reiko123

Oct 23, 2019
Could you be so kind and tell me how to activate event counter and mood level meter? I have just downloaded the game (version 4.0; I have not played in previous versions) and I have read in this thread that they should be visible in the top left corner of the screen however in my case there is nothing there. In preferences I have not found any settings responsible for activating them

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes