simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Also, the minotaur brothers do not work. Act I, I beat the arena, but only one minotaur is over there and he says I would make a good one. Is there some problem with the game thinking I am the male, not female PC?
I don't think the brothers show up until act II

Mar 8, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Roundscape Adorevia v3.6A + @redknight00's gallery mod
  • Download (offline due to the reference error)
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

if you start a new game and encounter 'Reference error: gc is not defined', save as soon as possible, restart the game and load this save

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Hi link not working can you repost. Thanks

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Are you sure it's variable 150? When I open my save in save editor, the 150 variable points to Rulwe's agility (see the attached SS). For the record, I changed this variable to 0 and did the quest. Still the same outcome, Clawyn is not possessed.
I just tested, i works fine if you set it temporarily to zero. The whole problem is the it was probably unmarked and someone used the same variable for rulwe's growth when it was supposed to be zero.

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
I just tested, i works fine if you set it temporarily to zero. The whole problem is the it was probably unmarked and someone used the same variable for rulwe's growth when it was supposed to be zero.
Thanks Redknight for your time, I've tested it again with var 150 set to 0 but still with no success. Could you please perform Clawyn's corruption on your end and update my save?

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Not sure if this problem was addressed, since I haven't been able to find it via search (which means I don't know what this would be called), but;

The moment I start a fight (at the very start of the game as Templar), I'm able to get one full turn in, then the opposing side attacks...then nothing. The game hangs there in a weird way: the sprites still move and the game is still running, but my MC gets no turn and the battle is essentially stuck. I can speed up the battle, but with no command list appearing...I can't really do anything.

Is there a fix for this? I used to play this a long time ago and it worked fine on the Farmers route, but now I can't even do a single battle without it locking up, so-to-speak.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Not sure if this problem was addressed, since I haven't been able to find it via search (which means I don't know what this would be called), but;

The moment I start a fight (at the very start of the game as Templar), I'm able to get one full turn in, then the opposing side attacks...then nothing. The game hangs there in a weird way: the sprites still move and the game is still running, but my MC gets no turn and the battle is essentially stuck. I can speed up the battle, but with no command list appearing...I can't really do anything.

Is there a fix for this? I used to play this a long time ago and it worked fine on the Farmers route, but now I can't even do a single battle without it locking up, so-to-speak.
It's been addressed like 10 times at this point; download the combat fix

Reactions: MilitantPasta

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
so, trying to play this game because i hear it's a well put together adult rpg game, regardless of the furry content; similar to legend of queen opala 2, which was a great RPG, other than the horse and monster cocks in the adult content; seriously beautiful game, until that. Now, found this game and want to give it a try; regardless of my hatred of yiffy weirdness. Only one GLARING problem.... i can't seem to get past 1 round of combat. If i attack, then the command window doesn't show up when my turn cycles back around. Everything is fine if I guard, or kill all opponents in the first round; but other than that, the characters just sit there with the music playing, and no option to do anything. anyone else experiencing similar problems?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
so, trying to play this game because i hear it's a well put together adult rpg game, regardless of the furry content; similar to legend of queen opala, which was a great RPG, other than the horse and monster cocks in the adult content; seriously beautiful game, until that. Now, found this game and want to give it a try; regardless of my hatred of yiffy weirdness. Only one GLARING problem.... i can't seem to get past 1 round of combat. If i attack, then the command window doesn't show up when my turn cycles back around. Everything is fine if I guard, or kill all opponents in the first round; but other than that, the characters just sit there with the music playing, and no option to do anything. anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Maybe you should read the post above.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm actually having to ask here but I scrolled 50 pages straight and my eyes are already sore XD

Does anyone actually have a save just when the second act begins(When the first town gets shitted on).

I played the game every time it got an update back then, and I stopped doing so when my saves just basically started getting wiped(From then on I would just straight up rip the gallery and sometimes play with a downloaded save(But the save was always ahead of the point I was in).

I would love it if I could continue where I actually left the game back then, or at the very least, near that point(First visit to the 4 normal cities completed)

Thanks.
PS: I'm unsure if this goes by the rules, had a quick look and I couldn't find a rule telling me not to do this. But please, if there is, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll abide by it.
PS2: I know my English is a bit broken sometimes, I'm Spanish.

Danbon

Nov 10, 2017
So why is it that whenever I kill one enemy in a group of them, whenever it's my turn again the game soft locks?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm actually having to ask here but I scrolled 50 pages straight and my eyes are already sore XD

Does anyone actually have a save just when the second act begins(When the first town gets shitted on).

I played the game every time it got an update back then, and I stopped doing so when my saves just basically started getting wiped(From then on I would just straight up rip the gallery and sometimes play with a downloaded save(But the save was always ahead of the point I was in).

I would love it if I could continue where I actually left the game back then, or at the very least, near that point(First visit to the 4 normal cities completed)

Thanks.
PS: I'm unsure if this goes by the rules, had a quick look and I couldn't find a rule telling me not to do this. But please, if there is, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll abide by it.
PS2: I know my English is a bit broken sometimes, I'm Spanish.
Male or female

Reactions: Zetsuko

Sevsama

Dec 25, 2017
i got this bug when i go to the left side of the castle where my room is the game freezes,or rather my character stops moving and cant access anything but everything keeps going like the torch,any fix?

Ricochet-avn

Jun 8, 2017
i got this bug when i go to the left side of the castle where my room is the game freezes,or rather my character stops moving and cant access anything but everything keeps going like the torch,any fix?
Use a save editor an edit Clawyn's affection to 14 or less, that's what I had to do. The only downside is that I can't trigger Clawyn's pregnancy, since it needs 15 affection points.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes