ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
so.....4.4 GB....this will take a while, i think i havent downloaded something bigger than 2 or 3 gb, i already see this post like 3 times. only this time i decide to download it and give it a try.

lets see what i almost miss :eazyHype:

Reactions: Eoin

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Yep after, once you finish her "questline" and she leaves with the other girl. But I found this glitch in which the event fires before all that. Do they have a bug report thread or for us that use the pirate version we're doomed? lol
Some people post bug reports in their public patreon posts. Some able to access discord channel.
This particular bug was already reported.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone, new update on the guide. This time I put the side quests from Cinkahn, Yakotin and the Castle as well as some ways to cheat since people ask that all the time in the forum.

I plan on uploading the final content update on the 21 with the rest of the main quest, endings and origins and also any other stuff I missed.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
As a complete noob to this game (and RPGM games in general), how can I tell what version of engine this uses?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Any1 got completed gallery saves for the new ver already?
Not I, as I haven't played since 2.5 or earlier, because newer versions had performance issue when playing on mac. But does anyone know how significant the gallery update was?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
As a complete noob to this game (and RPGM games in general), how can I tell what version of engine this uses?
According to recent patch-notes:
"We've updated the MV Engine from 1.3.1 to 1.5.1"

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
so how much content of incest have this game?
If you choose either the farmer or noble origin you can sex your mum. As a female you can have children with a basement monster and then sex your children. Both as a male or female you can do some sexy stuff with your sister (a good ol' dicking if male). And if you choose the soldier origin there is a threesome scene with a dude and his sister.

Reactions: Kazehana and Goldy
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes