redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks, I managed to do the werewolf. But guard doesn't let me take any damage, I guess the level difference is just too big.
Ditch the companions, change to low defense class and lose all gear then wait (I think that an option?) or guard in the fight.
everytime I try to open the game I get a blank white screen
Update to 3.0a (in the front page).

dami12

May 4, 2017
hey who could be send me a save before act 1 world in the flames class noble please
everything in good reason

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
so does anybody new when the next version is coming ?
Do you want to know my opinion or the opinion of the developers?

1) According to developers: In about a week.
2) According to me: At the end of the month, if we're lucky.

Source (published December 3. 2017):
Stay tuned for Uprising Episode II and Emek's Rest Part II (which is a new version Roudscape).
One of them will be released this month, the other one early to mid january!

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
It says in the walkthrough that I can sex the werewolf hiding in the Slinsk well as a female PC. I don't seem to get the option though. Does anyone know how?
i cheated, i used save editor and dropped the HP down to single digits, removed all armor and gear i could, and then did it

croPath

May 10, 2017
"old saves will notwork with ver 3" thats a bummer, any1 got ver 3 saves with full gallery.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Where should I report bugs?

I found Calanthe (the black head-shaven girl) on Chapter 1 in the throne room of the Bon kin from Novos (he had a mineral name or something) and she acted like she knew me from before even though IIRC her stuff was after Chapter 2?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Where should I report bugs?

I found Calanthe (the black head-shaven girl) on Chapter 1 in the throne room of the Bon kin from Novos (he had a mineral name or something) and she acted like she knew me from before even though IIRC her stuff was after Chapter 2?
It is supposed to happen after all other Calanthe events

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
It is supposed to happen after all other Calanthe events
Yep after, once you finish her "questline" and she leaves with the other girl. But I found this glitch in which the event fires before all that. Do they have a bug report thread or for us that use the pirate version we're doomed? lol

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes