mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
Can any help with quest Corrupted Sands? Can't find rail station in Yakotin
if you go past the assassin guild (go all the way up then follow the path to the right and back down, the guild is the one door thats just a big gap) and walk to the right past it itll take you to the rail station

Aug 26, 2016
How many bugs does this game still have exactly? My last full playthrough was on version 1.4 I backed off for a while because of the troubles involved due to the switch to RPG Maker MV, has this mostly been resolved? What about other bugs? I mostly don't want to get screwed out of scenes I'm interested in or other content.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
How many bugs does this game still have exactly? My last full playthrough was on version 1.4 I backed off for a while because of the troubles involved due to the switch to RPG Maker MV, has this mostly been resolved? What about other bugs? I mostly don't want to get screwed out of scenes I'm interested in or other content.
I had to reload the .json maps twice but so far the game is stable and forgiving, you do that and the screwed up quests get fixed.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
How often does a new version come out? I am using 2.7 yet
The last update was intended to be more stable with upgrading RPGM version. Earlier updates were sensitive on free RAM - I had to close browser and it really helped.

I think there are no game breaking bugs now, but there is still place for improvement- new updates bring new content and new bugs. Also, last update had some changes in plugins, style etc. - but some of new bugs were quickly fixed in 3.0a update.

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
Is it possible to enact the goo girl scene again? She says to give her time, but no matter how long I wait i cant redo the scene.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is it possible to enact the goo girl scene again? She says to give her time, but no matter how long I wait i cant redo the scene.
I think you rewatch scenes in the mirror in your castle, or was the globe? near the throne

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So the gallery is still bugged? or is there a cheat or command in the editor to unlock it?
It was never bugged, it was simply not implemented after MV (only a few scenes), but yes, it has almost all scenes now.

It's fairly stable now, I haven't encountered any game-breaking or scene missing bugs in the last builds. However, since the MV is quite heavy and can crash due to low memory on low spec computer.

How often does a new version come out? I am using 2.7 yet
Not regularly, the updates come every 1-2 months.

Reactions: Storm4n

kaizerlith

Jul 22, 2017
I am hoping I can get some help but I keep getting a scene error whenever I enter Raksana's camp and enter the middle tent it is telling me that it can't find :XH%C3%BCtteamSee%5Bfixed%5D.png I have a file called XH》teamSee[fixed] but it keeps freezing I tried copying the file and changing its name to the more spelled out version but it still is not working.

tomatokun

Dec 31, 2017
Hi Folks i waited with patience 4 months to get fix this game because when i start it to play i get always white blank bug and the game not starting. Now im worried its not the games fault.
What i supposed to do to pass this white blank error or can somone post page number to solve this.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Folks i waited with patience 4 months to get fix this game because when i start it to play i get always white blank bug and the game not starting. Now im worried its not the games fault.
What i supposed to do to pass this white blank error or can somone post page number to solve this.
did you install the RPG maker and the Microsoft C++ Visual libraries?

One thing I always do is install them all (2008 onwards) for both 32x and 64x, that fixes lots of compatibility issues and is something you may always need around in your PC

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Nevermind the original question, managed to find out.

Does anyone know how I can lose a fight on purpose if I outlevel the opponents?

smut

Jul 21, 2017
It says in the walkthrough that I can sex the werewolf hiding in the Slinsk well as a female PC. I don't seem to get the option though. Does anyone know how?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Nevermind the original question, managed to find out.

Does anyone know how I can lose a fight on purpose if I outlevel the opponents?
just have all your characters guard instead of attack
It says in the walkthrough that I can sex the werewolf hiding in the Slinsk well as a female PC. I don't seem to get the option though. Does anyone know how?
Get the werewolf to run away through the dialogue and the scene plays when you follow it

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, I managed to do the werewolf. But guard doesn't let me take any damage, I guess the level difference is just too big.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes