xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Fucking MEGA dragging ass along and I don't know if it is actually uploading or stalled lol.

(my other links except google are ready and lol I'm sitting here in edit topic with everything done except this fucking mega link rargh)

Reactions: DrackDrap

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Fucking MEGA dragging ass along and I don't know if it is actually uploading or stalled lol.

(my other links except google are ready and lol I'm sitting here in edit topic with everything done except this fucking mega link rargh)
Hang in there, senpai.

Reactions: DrackDrap

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fuck it, MEGA is messed up so I guess I'll have to manually upload it there, you've got two links now and GDRIVE in about ten minutes or so, so yeah...good enough for now.
No worries, we (leeches) can wait. :FeelsGoodMan:

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
@ : I had a question about your guide. You are saying, during the main quest guide:
This is the last quest of Act II, fortunately there are no missable content passing forward, so complete whenever you’re ready
However, often, during the scene guide, you are precising "Act 2". Does it means these scenes are doable "Act 2 onward", or I can miss them if i'm going act 3? I'm not really sure and I don't want to miss out.

Basically, except the oakshire content, what can be missed if we are going too fast?

Thank you.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@ : I had a question about your guide. You are saying, during the main quest guide:

However, often, during the scene guide, you are precising "Act 2". Does it means these scenes are doable "Act 2 onward", or I can miss them if i'm going act 3? I'm not really sure and I don't want to miss out.

Basically, except the oakshire content, what can be missed if we are going too fast?

Thank you.
Yeah it's from 2 onward. Actually only Oakshire quests that can be missed, all others are still up in the other acts.

Reactions: Keyen

bobross1234

May 6, 2017
Does anyone else get a black screen when you agree/disagree for drinks in Emek's rest? None of the choices seem to matter as the black screen doesn't go away

Oct 6, 2017
Am I the only one getting a blackscreen whilst starting the game? I've read something about a Bugfix, but I don't see anything. Version 2.8 works fine for me.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'll write this better in the guide in the weekend, for now enjoy the new scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm disappointed with this update, there's good content, but terrible art for all scenes but Tish/Kat. Roderick's content was fun, and the new new banter too, Oakshire look amazing, I wouldn't mind seeing other cities remastered like that.

Anyway, I'll post here the new cg in case anyone wants it:

oogabooga

Mar 6, 2017
Never really got into this game... can you avoid all the NTR and beastiality shit or is pretty much required to watch it?

KiwiLC

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, im from Uruguay sorry for my english
Im started play this game, im chose man-soldier
And im not sure if is a bug or what, but dont let me do another thing that fighting whit orc, and only play 2 minutes xD, in game im inside the castle, after the dead captain

Some help?
O better I chose another class, human-thief may be

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I'll write this better in the guide in the weekend, for now enjoy the new scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm disappointed with this update, there's good content, but terrible art for all scenes but Tish/Kat. Roderick's content was fun, and the new new banter too, Oakshire look amazing, I wouldn't mind seeing other cities remastered like that.

Anyway, I'll post here the new cg in case anyone wants it:
Disappointed with those scenes:
Never been a fan of bestiality so I'm skipping the dog and horse.
The scene with Tish and Kat is indeed good, too bad that it's bugged.
You have to share Meredith with Roderick, guess who is not going to regain his form on my watch.
Xyless and demon is ok, too bad that the protagonist is not the one doing the fucking and instead is a voyeur a la Legend of Queen Opala.

Reactions: T800
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes