redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi, im from Uruguay sorry for my english
Im started play this game, im chose man-soldier
And im not sure if is a bug or what, but dont let me do another thing that fighting whit orc, and only play 2 minutes XD, in game im inside the castle, after the dead captain

Some help?
O better I chose another class, human-thief may be
I think I got it, in the middle of the corridor jump down to the water (click the bottom of the wider part).

@oogabooga actually its more of useen than avoidable, people seem to aways fuck around a lot regardless of our actions.

Caracarn90

May 7, 2017
I'm getting an error that's preventing me from playing the game. It says my browser doesn't support WebGL, but I know it does. Can someone help?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Interesting stuff, but I'd wait for the next Emmet's Rest expansion. Kaliyo is kind of spreading himself thin on projects, though Uprising looks great.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I'll write this better in the guide in the weekend, for now enjoy the new scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm disappointed with this update, there's good content, but terrible art for all scenes but Tish/Kat. Roderick's content was fun, and the new new banter too, Oakshire look amazing, I wouldn't mind seeing other cities remastered like that.

Anyway, I'll post here the new cg in case anyone wants it:
Well, shit. Thanks for the head's up. I play on a Mac and was having enough trouble just figuring out how to play this version (needed to update some crap, and that was even before the WebGL thing became a problem) and then I find out the art is crap for the new scenes anyway.

muyoumutou

Oct 5, 2017

bug
Came out from the underground bar on the lights post can not move
Sorry, English is not my native language, I use Google Translate, the expression may not be clear

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

bug
Came out from the underground bar on the lights post can not move
Sorry, English is not my native language, I use Google Translate, the expression may not be clear
Use the cheat menu plugin (check their tread for the latest version) and activate no-clip or tp.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Aside from the kate/tish scene, the art was really bad, but the scenes great. No idea why the creator would go to commission such bad artists, when he gets 17k month from patreon. He clearly has the means for better art...

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Can someone help me... so far Ive finished the 1st h-scene with Clawyn and it didnt appear at the gallery... tried to get her 2nd scene (used cheatplugin to get her to the required affection) and it wont trigger..

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes