FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
Yes that's going to get fixed, for now I recommend you to use a cheat plugin that either enables you to use no-clip or teleport.

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
If it's a RAR file, make sure you have a new-enough unrar app. Older 7-Zips for instance dislike new version RAR. Of course, it may not be this issue, as I haven't looked at the file, but quite often "archive corrupted" means too old unarchiver.

thanks. it worked

spademan

Jun 30, 2017
also beware when using this update, this automatically turned on skipcombat on all my saves even though i never turned it on myself

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Which origin has the most H-content?
They all have roughly the same content with only a few extra scenes per origin
anyone know how to fix quest journal i cant see any new quests in my log even after i compelte them?
As far as I can tell, the quest log is mostly useless since most of the quests simply aren't in it. Maybe the devs will fix it eventually, maybe not; it's not that important though.

spademan

Jun 30, 2017
also anyone know if update 3.1.A removed dual weilding intentionally or a bug? all my characters that could dual weild before now are stuck picking one weapon and a sheild half of them cant even equip, (although I will admit dual weilding on PC, and clawen was OP) (but characters like ruksana are just trash tier now)
ive even tried changing class to barbarian or assassin but on new update still can only use weapon and a shield

edit: yes new update definitely removes dual weilding however i've found if you replaces the classes.json from 3.1.a with the one from 3.0 you can keep dual wielding

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Anyone find a solution to the "your browser does not support WebGL" thing yet?

To increase optimization RS now runs exclusivly on WebGL. Before it used an outdated canvas version which resulted in terrible perfomance. I can probably release a fix for those who play on older devices without webgl in the next few days."
============================

Anyway, does the bugfix works on current saves or do i need to restart again? Not that this is too much trouble, had barely started 3.0.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes