xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
also anyone know if update 3.1.A removed dual weilding intentionally or a bug? all my characters that could dual weild before now are stuck picking one weapon and a sheild half of them cant even equip, (although I will admit dual weilding on PC, and clawen was OP) (but characters like ruksana are just trash tier now)
ive even tried changing class to barbarian or assassin but on new update still can only use weapon and a shield

edit: yes new update definitely removes dual weilding however i've found if you replaces the classes.json from 3.1.a with the one from 3.0 you can keep dual wielding
Wanna say they took dual wielding out due to how OP it was compared to everything else.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Help! so far clawyn 1st clawyn hscene wont appear at the gallery for me(it triggered ofc) so I tried to get the the 2nd hscene but it wont trigger too... (tinkered with cheat plugin to get the required affection),

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Help! so far clawyn 1st clawyn hscene wont appear at the gallery for me(it triggered ofc) so I tried to get the the 2nd hscene but it wont trigger too... (tinkered with cheat plugin to get the required affection),
Not all scenes are in the gallery, Clawyn's 1st one of them. For the second sleep in the bedroom to trigger it.

They fixed Tish x Kat(ey) scene, that was hot, I just wish there was more of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
oh
Not all scenes are in the gallery, Clawyn's 1st one of them. For the second sleep in the bedroom to trigger it.

They fixed Tish x Kat(ey) scene, that was hot, I just wish there was more of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh.. thx and noted.. why tho? the others are there... also I just notixed ruksana 1st scene is not there too...

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
As the changelog mentions it, the game is running a lot smoother now, I haven't noticed any drop in the fps like before.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dropped another bugfix in OP.

Damnit Kaliyo quit jacking off to girls with horse cocks all day and test your shit, plz.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
READ TEH CHANGE LOG OMG! (it fixes a crash during a new pregnancy scene or some shit, something super minor)

I'm legit having a conversation about fave internet traps with the dev crew right fucking now as I type this.

everything is just dick dick dick dick dick dick dick for those guys

(thats a lot of dick)

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Hi guys, I swear i have searched this thread to high hell, but could anyone please help me out.
When i start the game the main menu is dark and i can't select anything by either kb or mouse.
Tried win8 compat and no compat, admin and non admin.
redownloaded to no avail.
I'm on a new pc so is there a webgl update or something i could be missing?

Regards

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
READ TEH CHANGE LOG OMG! (it fixes a crash during a new pregnancy scene or some shit, something super minor)

I'm legit having a conversation about fave internet traps with the dev crew right fucking now as I type this.

(thats a lot of dick)
Can't believe i didn't saw that...:WutFace::FeelsBadMan:

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
excuse me guys, im kinda new in this forum, does anyone have the bugfix? i'm stuck in the pole too :c

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Hello people!!! I'm kinda new here. I've played the game for a few hours and it is awesome so far but I couldn't help but notice a cheats option in the menu. Thing is when I click on it, it shows me a 4 digit input screen. Is there an unlock code?? Or am I missing something?? Plus the cheats section is missing from the walk through.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Hello people!!! I'm kinda new here. I've played the game for a few hours and it is awesome so far but I couldn't help but notice a cheats option in the menu. Thing is when I click on it, it shows me a 4 digit input screen. Is there an unlock code?? Or am I missing something?? Plus the cheats section is missing from the walk through.
It's in the last page of the walkthrough.

dickon

Sep 14, 2017

(thats a lot of dick)
this game is in good hands (or dicks)

Reactions: xןʞ

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The one in front page may be an old version, check my sign for the newest.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Hi guys, I swear i have searched this thread to high hell, but could anyone please help me out.
When i start the game the main menu is dark and i can't select anything by either kb or mouse.
Tried win8 compat and no compat, admin and non admin.
redownloaded to no avail.
I'm on a new pc so is there a webgl update or something i could be missing?

Regards
For some reason it wourks if i force it to 800 x 600 in the properties but i dont like putting my 1080ti through the shame.
is there a way to set the resolution of the game before launching?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes