FiredemonX95

Sep 15, 2017
I don't, I just though of calling the guy I've seem lately in the thread.

@Pyrielone and @FiredemonX95 About the pole thing, try this:
Open Roundscape Adorevia\www\data\Map272.json with notepad++
Look at lines 18 to 20 around column 775 or ctrl+f "code":201 and look at the "parameters" variable.
If it says [0,2,15,46,4,0] it will teleport to the post, try changing it for [0,2,19,49,4,0].
If it fails, try using: [0,367,32,23,4,0] it's in the middle of the castle courtyard.
I follow the instructions that you gave me and saw the [] numbers but they were different. I got [0,271,23,7,2,0].

Waaaaa

Aug 2, 2017
So I just completed Katelyns companion quest as a Female Farmer. I agreed to having sex and she said to meet tonight. Apparently she leaves a note but for me she won't and I looked through the files and there's no further sex scene for Katelyn and Female Player. Did the devs fuck up and let you agree to sex even though there is no scene? If not how long do you have to wait for the note (I've done about 3 quests since agreeing).

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I follow the instructions that you gave me and saw the [] numbers but they were different. I got [0,271,23,7,2,0].
Could you send me a save before getting stuck? Or anyone who is getting the save error.
edit: be sure you're reading line 18-20, these number are from above that.

gracki1

Jul 12, 2017
guys i have a problem, items in my inventory multiply somehow and when i try to sell them i get the error : type error cannot read property 'baseitemid' of null

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
Have problem with Roderick companion quest. In the library when i speak with him and convince him to continue to follow me, he said ok and we return to castle. However, in the castle everybody says that this is bad thet Roderick stayed in the library and they are missing him. But still i can find see Roderick in my party and in the prison. Anyone had this bug?

DarkWindG

Aug 30, 2017
i have done Carys first quest (A Mysterious Note),but she doesn't shows up in Summeredge,i have +20 Morality and was nice to her.

peanutbutter4103

Oct 6, 2017
i am stuck in a jail, where i was hired to 'calm down' the orc prisoners. I talked to the warden and was taken outside the orc cell. But now i cant get in and i cant get away from the cell either.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
This game is so good, i would not be surprised if they expand the world so much it would reach even 6 or 7 gb download size easily and add more to the main story

D

Deleted member 282690

maby a stupid question but what is the password to open the file? i use peazip and i need a password and keyfile to open the file

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
For some reason I move incredibly slowly even when sprinting. Does anyone know a fix for this? Is it a bug or just a mechanic I don't understand?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
maby a stupid question but what is the password to open the file? i use peazip and i need a password and keyfile to open the file
The files don't have a password, you probably downloaded the wrong thing. Watch out for those Ads disguised as download buttons.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes