kad_88

Jun 23, 2017
So I've got a little problem at my hand right now, I've killed momma c in the Oakville's Secret Quest but when I leave her place I return to Oakville and am stuck on a lamp Post, any Ideas on how to fix this?

Try this, It works for me

Aug 14, 2017
It would be sweet if someone can post some saves that contain all the scenes.
This is what I'm waiting for. I've already started this game from the beginning so many times in the past year or so that I'm just sick of playing it. I've never actually finished it and probably haven't even seen half the scenes. Like most of the art but the gameplay is meh.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Here's a quick mod to add more scenes to the gallery, reporting any bugs, typos or oddities will help debug it, so please do it.
Thank you! Can someone post this in the first page?
edit: how do you link other people here?
View attachment 65065 Can someone tell me this CG from which class farmer maybe???
And how to get it plz
This is from a quest in Slinsk, try searching for Elizabeth in redknight's guide.

Mercer

Jun 6, 2017
Hey if this has already been talked about just delete this question and refer me to the answer but with the quest a head for a dildo in Ornese, where is the fire witch? I have the second Golden dildo but can't seem to figure out how to get the Ornese one. thanks in advance

angelec

Mar 1, 2017
When is the problem regarding WebGl going to be fixed? I can't play it :(
The WebGL thing is on your end. Try this "In the address bar, type chrome://flags/, and press Enter. Scroll to Disable WebGL -Enabling this option prevents web applications from accessing the WebGL API, and click Enable: Click Relaunch Now. Google Chrome will restart and your new settings will be applied." or updating Chrome/Firefox/whatever browser you use.

Reactions: jhose15xs

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
so anyone else have problems with loading time its a bit too long (and before you say i have a pretty strong computer i mean i played Nier:Automata normaly dk how i cant play this)

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
oh and by loading time the only problem i have is when i get in the fight and out of it it takes ages for it to load the rest is fine (btw just checked 3.0 workes just fine no problems but 3.1 has that loading problem)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
i think i semi broke my game lol, i had already done the bath scene so i switched the flag for it but now i cant get it to happen again lol
I found that there are usually a couple flags that have to happen to trigger a scene. There is usually a "completed" flag (sounds like the one you flipped) But there is also usually a flag that is like "currently doing scene" that gets set by a previous trigger. Depending on the scripting and stuff, it's likely that there are other conditions that have passed that would need to be reset in addition to the "completed" flag in order for the scene to happen again.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question I have the v3.0 and I just got the v3.1B bug fix and I wanted to know if the bug fix contains the v3.1 update or do I need to get that first in order to apply the fix? :confused:

Arman95

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone have know of or have a list for what variables change each characters affection and corruption?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone have know of or have a list for what variables change each characters affection and corruption?
If you mean the choices, then there's the walkthrough by redknight. If you mean for using the save editor and such, always like redknight said - but you can easily see for yourself - when you go and modify the save, there should be some variables that goes by "Meredith Affection", "Meredith Corruption" and such. So you don't have to search thoroughly.

Question I have the v3.0 and I just got the v3.1B bug fix and I wanted to know if the bug fix contains the v3.1 update or do I need to get that first in order to apply the fix? :confused:
I could be wrong here... but I don't think so. You've to download again the main game since it's 3.1 and you've 3.0. I don't think that downloading only the bugfix for the 3.1b can work on the 3.0.

Mercer

Jun 6, 2017
Hey if this has already been talked about just delete this question and refer me to the answer but with the quest a head for a dildo in Ornese, where is the fire witch? I have the second Golden dildo but can't seem to figure out how to get the Ornese one. thanks in advance
No like seriously, does anyone know?

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
Say if I play 3.0 and later download let say 3.6 or something like that will I be able to transfer my save from one to another?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes