Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hello there, I seem to be stuck in Oakshire, what happens is ... I am doing Meredith first quest and after killing the boss, I am put outside on a light post... I can't move at all as if I'd be stuck inside a wall.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Did anyone found a work around this problem that doesn't involve downloading rpgmaker cheat menu?

EDIT: I also tried the solution below and still getting stuck inside the pole. :FeelsBadMan:

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
hello guys, anyone can help me with 2 scenes. one is the prison gang, came there but i only got a white blink when try to get it and it happens the same at the orc camp tent, just a white blink and cant talk with no one. so if any could help me tiggering those scenes plz.

Mercer

Jun 6, 2017
east of the landing area in ornese.

Hopefully, since 3.0 had new saves they should be useable for a while at least.

Apparently you may have it deactivated, try reading the last pages, someone wrote hoe to activate it.
Thanks fam

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
So I've got a little problem at my hand right now, I've killed momma c in the Oakville's Secret Quest but when I leave her place I return to Oakville and am stuck on a lamp Post, any Ideas on how to fix this?
Use 3.1b

Is there a guide ou there ?
Yes, redknigh00 did that

Ruksana's uncle isn't there?
Use 3.1b

View attachment 65065 Can someone tell me this CG from which class farmer maybe???
And how to get it plz
No, this quest for everyone. Use guide or visit blacksmith in Slinsk and folloe quest.

At the end is it possible to marry multiple women if the conditions for their marriages are met?
No, no harem endings in game

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Does anyone else have a lot of trouble running this game?
I played it a year ago and it ran fine, but now 9 times out of 10 I can't even get to the startup screen, it just gets stuck loading on a black screen. The other 1 time in 10 that I can actually start a game, it'll freeze the second combat starts.

Reactions: naujcx3

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Succubus has -Adventurer- where the guard command should normally be battle, is that a new bug?

Robin Hood

Sep 28, 2017
Hello, if anyone can help me with this problem it would be great
When i go see the king in Novos during Act 2 the scene with Callente occurs and when it's finished i cannot run anymore wathever end i choose.
And when i return to the king to do the quest of the general woman in Summerredge i can't take the last crystal.

adkado

Jun 24, 2017
Hey redknight00, i was checking your walkthrough and i tried to get the first succubus scenes in the cave as a Male MC but she just tells me to come back later. And the 2nd zent scene after the lake one, i can't trigger those 2 scenes, have tried on multiple saves already, do you know if i need anything special to trigger em?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hey redknight00, i was checking your walkthrough and i tried to get the first succubus scenes in the cave as a Male MC but she just tells me to come back later. And the 2nd zent scene after the lake one, i can't trigger those 2 scenes, have tried on multiple saves already, do you know if i need anything special to trigger em?
Succubus scenes needs 8 AP and will trigger after entering the castle from oakshire, for Zent's just the first scene and to be in act 2.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
No matter what i do, i can't find/get to the summerheat club in summeredge... I've been looking for hours even by following the walkthrough and nothing... If someone thinks he can help and give me clear instructions that'd be really nice of you ! :)

Night

Nov 7, 2016
No matter what i do, i can't find/get to the summerheat club in summeredge... I've been looking for hours even by following the walkthrough and nothing... If someone thinks he can help and give me clear instructions that'd be really nice of you ! :)
Assuming you already liberated Summer. Starting in the zone with the warp crystal go east towards the area and university until you trigger the red letter event. (if you already have the red letter skip this)

Then go into your quest items in your inventory and use the red letter, finally go to the magic shop its next to the smith and choose the new dialogue option with the merchant (special order)

Smith and tailor are in zone directly east (1st one) of the warp crystal, the tailor has a magic symbol above the door and doubles as a magic shop.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Assuming you already liberated Summer. Starting in the zone with the warp crystal go east towards the area and university until you trigger the red letter event. (if you already have the red letter skip this)

Then go into your quest items in your inventory and use the red letter, finally go to the magic shop its next to the smith and choose the new dialogue option with the merchant (special order)

Smith and tailor are in zone directly east (1st one) of the warp crystal, the tailor has a magic symbol above the door and doubles as a magic shop.
Thanks, i didn't use the letter, i'm back in the game now ! ;)

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
What are there for games that compare to this one?

Also is there a button for screen shotting?

Dos the RPG Maker MV Cheat menu work with the new version?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Reactions: DrackDrap

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Dos the RPG Maker MV Cheat menu work with the new version?
It does, it's kind of a must for this game, like the console for Fallout.

Version 2 of the gallery mod, now with more male scenes, I will do females next time I have some free (yay for carnival!). I fixed some weird close ups and wrong images in old gallery scenes and also included an option to unlock scenes, but only a few of them are in it for now.

If anyone feel like collaborating, report any bugs and weird stuff (like images misaligned) or just tell me if a scene is not yet in gallery. And end game female saves are welcome, I'm using an early and don't feel like grinding the game again so there still may be bugs for the ladies.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes