redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Not sure if they're having the same problem but for me it wasn't loading the first image in the gallery. For some reason it's searching for "YTwiliaQueen1" but the proper name is "YTwiliaQueen01". Removing the 0 fixed it in the gallery but broke the scene because there it was calling for "YTwiliaQueen01". Having both versions seems to fix it.
That's right, making a copy with the right name works. There are actually quite a few scenes that have this bug, but I think I fixed all of then in my mod. Or least none should crash at the start.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
This thread moves fast.

Sometimes i have a "now loading" bug when i start the game, it is not much trouble since restarting fix it but i am curious about if someone else had this bug (last i played was before 3.0).
It did started to happen with me last version, for some reason I had a performance drop even though the devs said that version should play better.

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
That's right, making a copy with the right name works. There are actually quite a few scenes that have this bug, but I think I fixed all of then in my mod. Or least none should crash at the start.
V3 is the latest version, right? I just checked the CommonEvents from your mod and I'm seeing YTwiliaQueen1 instead of YTwiliaQueen01 for the gallery. All the other scenes seem to be working though.

And thanks for the mod, I was getting pretty frustrated by the gallery being only half functional.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
V3 is the latest version, right? I just checked the CommonEvents from your mod and I'm seeing YTwiliaQueen1 instead of YTwiliaQueen01 for the gallery. All the other scenes seem to be working though.

And thanks for the mod, I was getting pretty frustrated by the gallery being only half functional.
Ah of course, I must have changed my files and didn't remember when working on the gallery so it still have the wrong file name.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I can never find the peacebringer or the item that is supposed to be west of Slinsk in tree roots.. Is it after a certain act?

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
I can never find the peacebringer or the item that is supposed to be west of Slinsk in tree roots.. Is it after a certain act?
area between Slinsk intersection and prison - look on a clearing in the forest at north side of the map - there is a hidden entrance to another area.

Reactions: Reaverrew

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I really enjoy this game but It's nearly unplayable for me due to crippling lag and I've played games with much better graphics than this so does anyone know if there's a patch I can get to fix it?
Nevermind I found out all you've got to do is set it up in compatibility mode

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
Not sure if they're having the same problem but for me it wasn't loading the first image in the gallery. For some reason it's searching for "YTwiliaQueen1" but the proper name is "YTwiliaQueen01". Removing the 0 fixed it in the gallery but broke the scene because there it was calling for "YTwiliaQueen01". Having both versions seems to fix it.
so if i change the names of the archives in some folder it should be fixed ? and the same for other scenes ?

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
so if i change the names of the archives in some folder it should be fixed ? and the same for other scenes ?
Yeah, just make a copy of it and give it the correct name. I think all the scene images are in \RoundscapeAdorevia(3.1)\www\img\pictures.

But I would suggest using redknight's mod because it fixes all the scenes but that scene and it'll probably be updated to fix that one eventually.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
any chance anyone has a save after katelyns bathscene but before the one with her and tish in yakotin? somethings not working on mine and i wanna see what flags are set so i can update my save to MAKE it work

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Where exactly can I find Tishtyra in castle whitemoon after I recruit her? I've looked in every room and I can't find her.
Did I miss something?

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
You find her in the tent in the front courtyard, that Clawyn stands by

Also not sure if this is another bug, but after Summeredge in act 1 when you can "calm" the group of orc prisoners after I go to the prison and talk to the warden I get stuck in the area with the prisoners and can't activate the scene. The screen just flashes.

Reactions: dhklewdgamer

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
You find her in the tent in the front courtyard, that Clawyn stands by

Also not sure if this is another bug, but after Summeredge in act 1 when you can "calm" the group of orc prisoners after I go to the prison and talk to the warden I get stuck in the area with the prisoners and can't activate the scene. The screen just flashes.
Thank you kind sir :)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes