redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
any chance anyone has a save after katelyns bathscene but before the one with her and tish in yakotin? somethings not working on mine and i wanna see what flags are set so i can update my save to MAKE it work
I don't have one, but make sure the switch 3713 is on and Kat and Tish are in the party to start this scene.

Also not sure if this is another bug, but after Summeredge in act 1 when you can "calm" the group of orc prisoners after I go to the prison and talk to the warden I get stuck in the area with the prisoners and can't activate the scene. The screen just flashes.
Open /www/data/Map099.json with a text editor, ctrl+f 27,18 and change it to 26,18, it should be in line 14 named EV009.

is the cuck content optional?
I give up try understanding what people mean be cuck and NTR, but every scene is optional.

Reactions: Reaverrew

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
I don't have one, but make sure the switch 3713 is on and Kat and Tish are in the party to start this scene.
that started it but i cant get to the slums, if i remember right i have to take that train to the slums, but i cant get on the train, i assume because i already did all the quest stuff thats in the slums, so i just edited the flags lol, this scenes been a pain to get lol, thanks

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@mazukou87, no the slums are not after the trains, it's close to it. In the east exit to the train station enter the passage up instead of the one to the train.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Open /www/data/Map099.json with a text editor, ctrl+f 27,18 and change it to 26,18, it should be in line 14 named EV009.
Are you sure it is 26,18? I just went back after changing it and I am not finding any other 27,18.. Or is there something else I can try? My numbers are 0,278,26,18,8,0
So maybe I did miss it somewhere..

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Are you sure it is 26,18? I just went back after changing it and I am not finding any other 27,18.. Or is there something else I can try? My numbers are 0,278,26,18,8,0
So maybe I did miss it somewhere..
That's what mine shows, maybe try changing to 27?

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
26 looks like it puts me in the right spot, but when i actually hit action at the bars the screen will just flash and nothing. So not sure what else to try. I do have speed cheat on and I did give my character high morality if that matters for it.

Snowdrake

Aug 25, 2017
Umm I have a complaint about this game. You see every time i finish the quest to retrieve Meredith's mother, I always end up on the outside of the Inn in oakshire but in the exact same position of one of the lamp post. Which will not let me move anywhere except let my character turn to each of the cardinal directions(North, East, South, and West).
And for which gender i play as. I play as the male farmer. I'm not sure if that provides some insight to the problem, but i am sure that this quest is minorly glitchy regarding the male character.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You find her in the tent in the front courtyard, that Clawyn stands by

Also not sure if this is another bug, but after Summeredge in act 1 when you can "calm" the group of orc prisoners after I go to the prison and talk to the warden I get stuck in the area with the prisoners and can't activate the scene. The screen just flashes.
Umm I have a complaint about this game. You see every time i finish the quest to retrieve Meredith's mother, I always end up on the outside of the Inn in oakshire but in the exact same position of one of the lamp post. Which will not let me move anywhere except let my character turn to each of the cardinal directions(North, East, South, and West).
And for which gender i play as. I play as the male farmer. I'm not sure if that provides some insight to the problem, but i am sure that this quest is minorly glitchy regarding the male character.
Both bugs should be fixed in 3.1b

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
Hey got a question and dont know if its been asked i tried searching but no luck. Question is does rpgmakersaveEdit.exe not work anymore on this? I tried using it and its not working like it use to on the last version. If i need to get something new can someone tell me where to go thanks in advance.

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
nm figured out the issue im assuming the version i had was out of date and got a new version that works.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all scenes in the gallery? I was gonna view some Meredith scenes but I had apparently removed the game, so no dice. I saw the gallery mod by redknight, but it seems like it only unlock a few scenes? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes