ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
Ah, sorry I actually forgot to put the unlock all for the optional file, use the common instead. The scenes remain unlocked if you want to switch I the future.
do you know where is ferrog from the mission of the tilanese trap?
act 3 i dont find it in my castle

Feb 25, 2018
Is it possible that Ruksana and Meredith can`t be pregnant at the same time?
I tried like a mad man but Ruksanas pregnancy just won`t happen while Merediths is going on.

Thanks for your answer fellows.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the answer, redknight. Then do I need to do something special after the scene? Like some time that needs to pass? Or is the chance simply damn low? Tried like 15 times today, nothing.
No, if you did put in her pussy during the dungeon scene, she should be pregnant next time you see her with a 100% chance.

And for anyone waiting for the Gallery Mod, I probably won't be uploading anything this week, the next (and last) steps will take quite a lot of time to implement so maybe next week. I'll put some previews here since I have not put anything about the optional menu.

2.png 3.png 1.png

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
No, if you did put in her pussy during the dungeon scene, she should be pregnant next time you see her with a 100% chance.

And for anyone waiting for the Gallery Mod, I probably won't be uploading anything this week, the next (and last) steps will take quite a lot of time to implement so maybe next week. I'll put some previews here since I have not put anything about the optional menu.

View attachment 72557 View attachment 72556 View attachment 72558
the patcher isnt working for me, command prompt opens for less than half a second then closes. The one time it did open longer it said something about failing to read something, it wasnt open long enough for me to read all of it. but my games stuck at the 'now loading screen'

B

BigWamanHunter

I'd like to play this game but 4gb is too fr me to download at once...... I'd appreciate if someone shares a torrent file for the latest version here......

punkyt51

Sep 16, 2017
Hey um i just did merideths side quest where you go look for her mother and after I exit the manison I get stuck in a pole next to the inn in oakshire

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes