ddf

Jun 27, 2017
ok i give up for now. Trying to make my way to slinsk. it says i must find an abandoned place to stay near oakshire. i dont get it i got raksana the tenticle and meridith...

also the walkthrough dont say
You should sleep in the Castle probably

Sportivori

Aug 16, 2017
any1 who can upload it with a .torrent file ? i cant seem to complete the DL with any of the other filehosts

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, did I do something wrong or is the new quest line unplayable? I went to Emek's Rest and got stuck in a loop, worked my way around it, then in the next conversation got stuck in an unfinished trigger.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So.. so far this updated brought:
- Saves problem that aren't compatible with this new update (don't know if this was still a frequent thing. I started to play this game from the 3.1, so the last before this one)
- Item problems, menu broken and things like that.
- Some of the patreon have problem even starting the game.

I'm not sure if it's related to the changes made, but old saves don't seem to work properly anymore. At least as far as items go, none of them work; potions, horse, etc. I don't mind run back through with a new game, but it does seem like there is an issue with old saves for 3-1b.
It looks like the issue isn't with items specifically, but the items menu doesn't work properly in 3.2. Even in the new game, I can't use items outside of combat. The menu seems broken. I have noticed that after using an item is doesn't use the item, but instead it looks the selection movement is occuring in the Menu as well as the submenu for each category. I tried attaching the starter glyph, and noticed that both were move with the selection. Use the mouse nets this error; Type Error Cannot read property 'augmentSlots' undefined
(quoting some bugs reported from some)

Long story short: don't waste your time for now, if you've limited amount of bandwith that you can use. Wait for a bugfix, as always (if someone makes the whole game already patched. Otherwise yeah, download the game and wait).

Reactions: N7

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a gallery in this game? If so could someone post a save with it all unlocked? it looks like the art is amazing but RPGM games are just too annoying for me after playing so many.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes