RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it possible to create a patch for the bug-fix?
I don't want to download another 4+gb. :frown:

Also, I havn't played this game yet. What is the best gender to play as? I am curious.
Nope. They always release a whole new game to download. If you have one of those terrible limited internet plans i suggest you wait a bit since they usually release a bugfix few days after a new version is out.

If you prefer variety female should be your choice. If you prefer a mostly vanilla experience go for male.

Milflover

Jun 12, 2017
well i got it to work by just placing the mod file back in to the data folder but ionly get scenes from I and one scene ffrom II

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
damn this game is so hot, i use to play as female chara but after trying to play the male one, i think its my new fav.allow me to fuck female chara like valerie and her daughter.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know if the mom(s) will be included in the pregnancy system? I know currently rucksana and Meredith (aside from female PC) can get/be pregnant, I've heard mention of the farmers route mom, but nothing confirmed :p (I've also been out of the loop of this game a fair while so trying to catch up)

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I do, does it work with new saves?
Seems so, the no-oldsaves version was 3.0

Has the creator implemented a Meredith good ending epilogue or is it not done yet ? :)
She has both good and bad endings.

Also, I havn't played this game yet. What is the best gender to play as? I am curious.
Male for more vanilla scenes and group sex.
Female for harder scenes (less humanoid :) )

Some quests are simply not listed, even when they work normal aside of it.

Reactions: DrackDrap and ponk

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
is there a problem with Swashbuckler and Assassin class?
why they cant use two weapon like the wiki suggested?
also adventurer cant use shield?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes