Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
How the archive was uploaded ? I tested all the links except Mega, all archives are corrupted.
Are they really .rar ?
Can you try to repluoad it in several parts or in different format (like ZIP ?)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How the archive was uploaded ? I tested all the links except Mega, all archives are corrupted.
Are they really .rar ?
Can you try to repluoad it in several parts or in different format (like ZIP ?)
Update your winrar or 7z, the files are good.

Do you have pre-3.2 saves?
I do, does it work with new saves?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've noticed that the OP has been updated with the "B" version of the game. Any chance for the separated files of the bugfix? I don't have problem in downloading again 4.2GB of file (fortunately takes only one hour), but if it's an "actual" thing, than I'd rather downloading only a few MB than whole GB again :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: xenos87 and Giovany

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
I have questions but is ruksanas companion quest bugged because after receiving I can't find it under companion quests?

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017
I've noticed that the OP has been updated with the "B" version of the game. Any chance for the separated files of the bugfix? I don't have problem in downloading again 4.2GB of file (fortunately takes only one hour), but if it's an "actual" thing, than I'd rather downloading only a few MB than whole GB again :FeelsBadMan:
+ can someone put a patch separately, not the whole game

Reactions: ronney and xenos87

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Is it possible to create a patch for the bug-fix?
I don't want to download another 4+gb. :frown:

Also, I havn't played this game yet. What is the best gender to play as? I am curious.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes