RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Its finally here!
The finale of Emek's Rest!

In this Build you'll be able to finish Emek's Rest main story, encounter new NPCs and join them in new Adventures.

As always you can find the download here:

New Content

• Finish Emek's Rest Mainstory in an epic finale!
  • Majority of all Gallery Scenes fixed and missing ones added to the gallery! (Special thanks to RedKnight)
  • Save Jerrah from a gnoll tribe! Includes two new erotic scenes, one exclusive for female player characters and one available for both genders!
  • Help Gertrude, a female Cleric on her task to enter an ancient temple!
    Includes two new erotic scenes, one for each gender.

• New Erotic Scene for male Player Characters! Help Jenda, the strong minotaur warrior to strengthen the minotaur tribe with a new warrior!
  • New Erotic Encounter between the male Player Character and Jerrah, krathon's most beloved wife in the whole minotaur tribe.
  • Help a cursed soul in Aldurs Forest. Includes a new erotic scene for both genders, featuring our lovely Succubus!

• New erotic encounter for female player characters who've accepted krathon's "gift".
  • Gnoll Hub added in case you folks want to see more scenes involving them in the future. Let us know on Discord!
  • Over 12 new books and notes added all over Adorevia, some are funny and some carry valuable informations!
  • We've fixed several bugs and again improved perfomance of the game, especially for those of you who don't run the game on a system with webgl support!

We hope you enjoy the patch! As always we'll release a bugfix asap in case of heavy bugs. Make sure to visit our discord if you want to share feedback or report bugs.

Have fun and stay tuned, we have some big announcements to make this month!

- The Arvus Team
=====================================

ps: You are famous now RedKnight :closedeyesmile:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I feel famous. And slightly creeped out by people using my stuff without a heads up (but it's a free mod so its cool).

BTW, the final version of the mod should be up in one or two days after I port it to the new version and finish formatting the texts for the new menu.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I feel famous. And slightly creeped out by people using my stuff without a heads up (but it's a free mod so its cool).

BTW, the final version of the mod should be up in one or two days after I port it to the new version and finish formatting the texts for the new menu.
They could give you a patron reward as a thank you gift, but at least they thanked you, I've seen some shitty devs blatantly stealing content from modders.
Anyways, will they ever release the game for free like they promised in the beginning of the development or did this die when they released the game on dlsite?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That would depend on how is their contract with dlsite and also since they are pretty much always adding more things (and have no intention to stop in the near future). So i wouldn't count on that happening anytime soon.

ps: are you talking about Bethesda @COOL_CAT? They do indeed have a record of selling mods...

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
is the farmer the most direct route to latest content as i chose the noble route and find myself fumbling where as when i always chose farmer it was very straight forward :oops::oops::oops::tf::tf::tf::test::test::test:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
ps: are you talking about Bethesda @COOL_CAT? They do indeed have a record of selling mods...
Yup
is the farmer the most direct route to latest content as i chose the noble route and find myself fumbling where as when i always chose farmer it was very straight forward :oops::oops::oops::tf::tf::tf::test::test::test:
I don't think so, Templars have an easier beginning as you start with a Greatsword and a better class.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Does this game have any harem? I read the walkthrough and it is like bioware's games. Having many choices but no way to get all scenes (Male MC vs woman)?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
New update didn't fix Ruksana Oncle being gone from wagon.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Does this game have any harem? I read the walkthrough and it is like bioware's games. Having many choices but no way to get all scenes (Male MC vs woman)?
It's less of a harem, more of everyone being promiscuous and almost all of them wanting to fuck the MC. The game currently does not have a harem ending, and you can't get all of the scenes in a single playthrough: some are male exclusive, some are female exclusive, and some are available to both but will be different based on what your character's got between their legs.

You can optimize a male and female playthrough to get all of the scenes you're interested in, or just pop the gallery mod...I think. Haven't tried it personally. Gave up on the WebGL problem a while back, figuring I'd eventually come back to it.

Reactions: shinokain

Cpt.Naughtylus

Jun 3, 2017
Marvelous Game. It has some plotholes though (for example the Father from the noble-Origin), but that doesn't affect the overall gameplay. I can strongly recommend playing this. Sadly i experienced two Bugs with the last two Updates. The first one was Ruksana's uncle missing infront of his cart - she mentions him, but he isn't there anymore. The second one came with the new update, wich seems to have broken the inventory. I can not use any item out of fight, neither lousy apples, nor the orbchest or even the starter-Glyph. I get stuck in a cycle that allways leads to the uneatable apples and if i don't break it by exiting the game crashes. I hope there will be a fix to that soon.

Alaskandude

Nov 16, 2017
ok i give up for now. Trying to make my way to slinsk. it says i must find an abandoned place to stay near oakshire. i dont get it i got raksana the tenticle and meridith...

also the walkthrough dont say

edit:
Also the house in the rainy area next to slinsk is locked

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes