redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all scenes in the gallery? I was gonna view some Meredith scenes but I had apparently removed the game, so no dice. I saw the gallery mod by redknight, but it seems like it only unlock a few scenes? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
It depends, I have only done the unlock all for female for now because it's a lot of work to add it. For males only ~20 (out of a 100+) scenes will be unlocked.

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
Damn, i have to say i really love that game.
So far my favorite game of this type. It does so many things right and everything fits very well together. And the Amount of Content is incredible.
What a shame i didn't noticed it earlier.

Big thanks for sharing.

Btw, i know a bit OT, but are there other good games like this with ok game lenght ?
(Besides Milf Town, Uprising, and Legend of Queen Opala) Thanks.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Damn, i have to say i really love that game.
So far my favorite game of this type. It does so many things right and everything fits very well together. And the Amount of Content is incredible.
What a shame i didn't noticed it earlier.

Big thanks for sharing.

Btw, i know a bit OT, but are there other good games like this with ok game lenght ?
(Besides Milf Town, Uprising, and Legend of Queen Opala) Thanks.
You might try Embric of Wulfhammer - almost no sex-scenes but very nice plot, sense of humor and multi-ending

Reactions: Almantus

ric0chet

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone else encountered this bug:
When finished with overtaking the Orc fortress quest and Clawyn joins me, screen goes to "You just recieved a new perk" then back to black, then displays the same thing over and over and doesn't let me continue.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version of the gallery mod, this time I think it already has every scene in the game and the 'unlock all' for females work for all of them (the males still will have to wait a week or two). More importantly I made a shiny new menu under the optional files folder, it can still be buggy since I haven't had much time to play with it however.

(only Mega link this time because I think it's too big for direct upload)

croPath

May 10, 2017
New version of the gallery mod, this time I think it already has every scene in the game and the 'unlock all' for females work for all of them (the males still will have to wait a week or two). More importantly I made a shiny new menu under the optional files folder, it can still be buggy since I haven't had much time to play with it however.

thx for the hard work man

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

this is awesome dude thanks

Cmies

Aug 12, 2017
Can somebody help me? i downloaded gallery mod and i replaced commonevents and second file and i dont see any gallery, please :D

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I installed Gallery Mod V4 with Optional, made a Male and Female and took both to the castle and Gallery Table, but i dont see an unlock all for either of them. Is the Unlock All somewhere else ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I installed Gallery Mod V4 with Optional, made a Male and Female and took both to the castle and Gallery Table, but i dont see an unlock all for either of them. Is the Unlock All somewhere else ?
Ah, sorry I actually forgot to put the unlock all for the optional file, use the common instead. The scenes remain unlocked if you want to switch I the future.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just transfer the files inside the save folder from one version(3.0) to the other (3.1). The path should be something similar to this in your computer: Roundscape 3.1b\www\save

But i am not sure if this will help with all bugs fixed in the newest version since i started a new savegame on it.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
Just transfer the files inside the save folder from one version(3.0) to the other (3.1). The path should be something similar to this in your computer: Roundscape 3.1b\www\save

But i am not sure if this will help with all bugs fixed in the newest version since i started a new savegame on it.
thank but do you know where is ferrog from the mission of the tilanese trap

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes