jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Son of a bitch. I'm hoping this is just a problem with what I'm using to unzip the MEGA download, but has anyone come across this? In combat, I can only use items. Using the default attack, guarding, or class skills always brings up this error. This occurred in both 3.2b and 3.2c for me, though I've only tried it on a female character after skipping the introduction.

EDIT: Found a workaround. Sort of. Using the Skip Combat cheat works, so I guess I'm doing that for now.
i have the same problem if you find the solution, tell me pls
play any rpg even one +18, with out combat make me feel like a fucking casual

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Alright finally got to play the new version and I only had to force trigger one event, here are the new scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really good art this time, specially succubus' scene, and some the of the scenes where very hot, but the bugs seemed even worse this time. I feel the devs should move on if they don't want to do this game anymore.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends there is a maze in the game after the Red House Quest involving a girl and wolves and the way through the forest. How do i get the correct way through the forest ? It is in Novos by the way.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Guys what hapens if i chose old dwarf to remain king in novos ? What will hapen to Quartz ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Guys what hapens if i chose old dwarf to remain king in novos ? What will hapen to Quartz ?
Nothing, that storyline ends there, the only difference is you'll have a different ruler, but they act exactly the same later.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Son of a bitch. I'm hoping this is just a problem with what I'm using to unzip the MEGA download, but has anyone come across this? In combat, I can only use items. Using the default attack, guarding, or class skills always brings up this error. This occurred in both 3.2b and 3.2c for me, though I've only tried it on a female character after skipping the introduction.

EDIT: Found a workaround. Sort of. Using the Skip Combat cheat works, so I guess I'm doing that for now.
i have the same problem if you find the solution, tell me pls
play any rpg even one +18, with out combat make me feel like a fucking casual
I had the same problem as you guys when doing combat and talking to alot of NPC's, try disabling and re-enabling your video adapter in use on your device manager.

This worked for me and haven't been getting that error again so far, hopefully it works for you guys too.

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
guys why my item inventory is messed up cant click on anything cant even use my potion or food and weapon augment glyph

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
guys why my item inventory is messed up cant click on anything cant even use my potion or food and weapon augment glyph
Did you download the latest version on the OP (3.2b) and applied the bugfix (3.2c)? Should be fixed.. or at least I hope so. Otherwise you'll have to wait the next bugfix.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes