torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
What to do? it says "Now Loading" and dont on game.... i wait 10min... maybe more and nothing, i try "run as administrator" try to run with NVIDIA hight-performance and still game didint on :( always shows "Now Loading" ... where problem? (sorry for english)

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
In the demon realm, the one you enter from the castle after you insert the two modules, how do you get to the next area?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Probably unlikely, but is there any way/intent for the creators of the game to let the female protagonist bolstered by the futa potions to get a few of the leads 'o the cast preggers, with results along the lines of the male version?

Seems like a direct enough move, but the writers/designers are likely moving onto different things, soooo..

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There are many things we've been asking for and won't get and now they have a new game in the works so probably won't see this grow much more.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
So did a new playthrough, got to the Oros guy, and now after I get the sword from the guy (tried both barterting and fighting), I'm just stuck here after the npc says "Got to get back to Oros". Tried restarting and everything :/ anyone else had/has this issue?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So did a new playthrough, got to the Oros guy, and now after I get the sword from the guy (tried both barterting and fighting), I'm just stuck here after the npc says "Got to get back to Oros". Tried restarting and everything :/ anyone else had/has this issue?
Exiting the market should trigger a scene then go back to the village, if it doesn't work then you have a problem.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Exiting the market should trigger a scene then go back to the village, if it doesn't work then you have a problem.
Yeah I can't even do that sadly. upload_2018-3-8_21-46-6.png
I'm stuck like this after bartering or fighting him. I get the dialogue to go and talk to Oros but can't really move at all.:/

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Son of a bitch. I'm hoping this is just a problem with what I'm using to unzip the MEGA download, but has anyone come across this? In combat, I can only use items. Using the default attack, guarding, or class skills always brings up this error. This occurred in both 3.2b and 3.2c for me, though I've only tried it on a female character after skipping the introduction.

EDIT: Found a workaround. Sort of. Using the Skip Combat cheat works, so I guess I'm doing that for now.
Mah bruddas i finally found the solution, the problem is the plugin 'Chau_SceneStabilizer.js' you must desactive o erase it, and the game works perfectly

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I think the only "waifu" material in the game is Clawyn. Tishtyra too I guess if you're into that.

PavilionVI

Jan 7, 2018
Has anyone managed to finish the Stay True quest!
I found the shrine in Ornesse and defeated all the thugs then I talked to tishtyra back in the castle but it didn't trigger any thing related to the quest!

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
Has anyone managed to finish the Stay True quest!
I found the shrine in Ornesse and defeated all the thugs then I talked to tishtyra back in the castle but it didn't trigger any thing related to the quest!
I got the same thing when I did the quest

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
Hey guy's when your in the prison in your castle you go up the stairs next to dampness quarters what is that room for

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes