Viingroh4298

Aug 7, 2017
Mah Bruddahs, i have a problem, the game starts but it doesn't show the menu, and just keeps showing the screen "...Now Loading", dunno what to do. >_<

Reactions: Bloodmarley

Reiber

Jul 2, 2017
How the fuck do you get too emeks rest? a minotaur came in and gave me a quest. it says i have too take a boat but there is no new farryman for me

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
How the fuck do you get too emeks rest? a minotaur came in and gave me a quest. it says i have too take a boat but there is no new farryman for me
Slinsk at the docs, there's a sailor bottom right if my memory serves me right.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
when i get in fight i got this . could someone help me
you must have rpgmaker mv 1.5 or beyond installed
create a project in the www carpet of roundscape adorevia
open the project
open the plugins
desactive the plugin Chau_SceneStabilizer.js
enjoy
and if that don't work, install the console in rpgmaker mv and see what is the problem and post in rpgmaker forum, maybe they can answer you

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
Dunno if it helps you guys with your problem. I deinstalled Geforce experience and it started working for me. had the same "Now Loading" error. Now it works fine. hope it helps

Reactions: Viingroh4298
B

BigWamanHunter

i recently started playing this game......i hv one complaint......there r too few images!!......a sex scene that takes six mins to read has only 3 pics......the writing is very good....but i am unable to fap with that!

Gugino

May 18, 2017
so what can i do i am stuck at emereks rest i need to get the hammer i went to the market and spoke with the seller of the hammer after that i cant move anymore but i can open the menu

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes