Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh so the storyline is finished, but they add like, sidequests, scenes etc ?
Yep.

They recently added a new companion for your more "evil" playthroughs and finished off some side quests but as far as the main story goes it's all there.

Some of us still hoping they will let us save the godess but as of yet, nothing.

Clinday

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah i was so sad that she died and there was nothing we could do :( The new companion was Xyless i guess ?
I hope they add more futa companions or maybe even the possiblity to have a futa PC, but it would require te redraw all the scenes so i guess it won't happen.

Reactions: Gomly1980 and T800

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
for me I rather go with the harem lord like u got the biggest dick of them all and all the character wants u and only u. #IHATESHARING

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Quite a lot of us hate sharing but until the end you don't really tell anyone you are interested in them relationship wise.

Up until then it's all about the sex. Sex everywhere, with everyone and everything.

All the sex, all the time.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's fair IMO, the Mc fucks around and so should the companions. I mean until recently there was no way to even say the L word to then, now we got the marriage ending and such.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's fair IMO, the Mc fucks around and so should the companions. I mean until recently there was no way to even say the L word to then, now we got the marriage ending and such.
Pretty much. Protagonist is a whore (male or female) so why should the companions be the prude ones? x'D

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
They really need to improve the walkthrough i just started the game and im stuck in oakshire finding a place to gather thoughts

Warmaster

Feb 14, 2018
I have a problem there two areas in the game that when i enter them i get a black screen i can still move my character it just i can't see it the location how do i fix it

PavilionVI

Jan 7, 2018
How do you finish the "Stay True" quest?
After I visit the shrine in Ornesse and defeat all of the bandits, I go back to the castle and talk to Tishtyra in the tent but she always gives me the default dialogue and nothing about the quest.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How do you finish the "Stay True" quest?
After I visit the shrine in Ornesse and defeat all of the bandits, I go back to the castle and talk to Tishtyra in the tent but she always gives me the default dialogue and nothing about the quest.
Should trigger automatically when you talk to her, if it does not check your save file with an editor and make sure switch 0713 is on before talking to her.

Is there any cheat? Could anyone send me the link, please?
Several, check my guide in my signature.

They really need to improve the walkthrough i just started the game and im stuck in oakshire finding a place to gather thoughts
Try the exit next to the blacksmith.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Has anyone else had an issue saving the game, because I keep getting an error stating "Failed to load:img/face/Tarrus_TarrusClothesed.png". If there is a bugfix for it please tell me, as I have already applied the 3.2c fix to the game.

Aug 26, 2016
I'm actually kinda curious what the future plans are for this title, the devs don't have a proper discussion forum anymore, just a discord server, so it's kinda hard to find out what they have in mind. That said, harem ending when? More content for Adime when? Repeatable sex scenes with all Companions and those NPCs that warrant it when? Replacement of all of Nikaria's incredibly asstastic art when? The fapping public has a right to know the answers to these pressing questions.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes