Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
A Guardian’s Task how do i get that quest can't find the blacksmith in Oakshire this game needs a map. Never mind found it right after i asked game still needs a map.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do i see my morality and my states i have with other party members? My affection or feelings with them?

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Can you see how your companions feel about you? Or is it not important an you can have sex with them no matter what?
I think if you raise the affection and corruption you good with the sex stuff
i usually use save edit to play the game so.

Reactions: bas and Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The clciking in this game is god awful using the mouse to move you need to click but clicking also skips dialogue and using the keyboard to hurry through stuff you already read if you hit enter it selects something you did not want and you have to start the game over it should have to be press up or down than you can select something with enter.

So the Templar gets some scenes that the farmer does not get or can you get a templar class as a farmer?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
So the Templar gets some scenes that the farmer does not get or can you get a templar class as a farmer?
1 - different origins have few unique scenes
2 - some origins have unique classes (Templar and Noble-Adventurer), iirc

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The clciking in this game is god awful using the mouse to move you need to click but clicking also skips dialogue and using the keyboard to hurry through stuff you already read if you hit enter it selects something you did not want and you have to start the game over it should have to be press up or down than you can select something with enter.

Hold enter to skip and stop at choices.

Every origin has unique scenes (1-3), they cannot be obtained by other origins, class has nothing to do with it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Bestiality seems to be only for female mc character that is stupid. I get it in a way the creator wants us to play the game like 5 times to get every scene but still.

Walkthrough says Deal with the werewolf: there are several options for dealing with him, you can kill the beast, convince him to go to jail (with Empathy) or have sex with him if female. But you can only kill it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Male is pretty much vanilla apart from a few scenes. I Don't bother playing with him, better play with female mc and use RedKnight gallery mod instead.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Male is pretty much vanilla apart from a few scenes. I Don't bother playing with him, better play with female mc and use RedKnight gallery mod instead.
Might do that later after this playthrough kinda stupid both should have the same amount of content.

Yeah why not?

May 25, 2017
Might do that later after this playthrough kinda stupid both should have the same amount of content.

Yeah why not?
I would guess because it has an ungodly low demand among the player base or really in general. The demand simply isn't there, might aswell request Diaper Play or something. I'd say scat has a better chance of showing up.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I would guess because it has an ungodly low demand among the player base or really in general. The demand simply isn't there, might aswell request Diaper Play or something. I'd say scat has a better chance of showing up.
Maybe but wish both male and female got the same number of scenes but hey guess you can play both. I do need help though with the werewolf in the well how do i arrest him instead of kill i tried a few times and hate wasting time?

For future players the walkthrough lies or is wrong if you are a male farmer i know for a fact the werewolf can not be saved you must kill him i tried every combo of selections and he always goes into battle. I think the walkthrough meant only if you are a female can you kill him have sex or arrest him.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Maybe but wish both male and female got the same number of scenes but hey guess you can play both. I do need help though with the werewolf in the well how do i arrest him instead of kill i tried a few times and hate wasting time?

For future players the walkthrough lies or is wrong if you are a male farmer i know for a fact the werewolf can not be saved you must kill him i tried every combo of selections and he always goes into battle. I think the walkthrough meant only if you are a female can you kill him have sex or arrest him.
You must have the empathy perk to save.

Males and females don't have the same amount of scenes because males have a lot more.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You must have the empathy perk to save.

Males and females don't have the same amount of scenes because males have a lot more.
How do you get the perk? and from the walkthrough it looks like females have more but anyway still wish male mc got more Bestiality.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You get a perk point each 5 levels, spend it in the castle mirror in the throne room. Or get it as default for one of the origins (noble I think).

Males do have more scenes, later time I counted it was around 110/130 iirc. No bestialty though, only the companions get to fuck horses and dogs in front of Mc, but he doesn't touch animals. Closest thing is Carys, and she does get to buttfuck the male Mc.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You get a perk point each 5 levels, spend it in the castle mirror in the throne room. Or get it as default for one of the origins (noble I think).

Males do have more scenes, later time I counted it was around 110/130 iirc. No bestialty though, only the companions get to fuck horses and dogs in front of Mc, but he doesn't touch animals. Closest thing is Carys, and she does get to buttfuck the male Mc.
Thanks!
And like i said you can always play the game over again with a female but anyway i'm waiting for some furry stuff and sex with other creatures i do love anal can't wait i'm in SLINSK act 1 and had a few good stuff like with RUKSANA was great.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes